Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget patch locations revealed!!!

Since I don't detect very much anymore I have decided to reveal some great detecting areas open to the public so some of you can find some nice gold.

These areas are the same ones where myself and friends have found some very nice nuggets and posted right here on this forum in the past and where nuggets are being found right now.

I will give you GPS coordinates to some great areas north of Winnemucca, Nevada and areas around Redding, Ca and even guide you right to the patches in the Redding area all for free!!!

Just PM or email me and I will give you the info, it's that simple, this is no gimmick, just to much area for me to detect.

Uncle Ron, you may want to get in on this, you've been wondering where weve been hunting for a long time now.

Hi Earl,

I have never met Alan, but judging by his post's here and on another forum I know for a fact

it's not for self promotion. Read his signature that in my mind would rule out retaliation. Since

he stated that he doesn't get out much that would leave generosity.

Rich

Aloha,

Check your PM,s dude I am interested.

Will also share some info with you on my finds. Its only fair I share with you also.

Mahalo and Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Since I don't detect very much anymore I have decided to reveal some great detecting areas open to the public so some of you can find some nice gold.

These areas are the same ones where myself and friends have found some very nice nuggets and posted right here on this forum in the past and where nuggets are being found right now.

I will give you GPS coordinates to some great areas north of Winnemucca, Nevada and areas around Redding, Ca and even guide you right to the patches in the Redding area all for free!!!

Just PM or email me and I will give you the info, it's that simple, this is no gimmick, just to much area for me to detect.

Uncle Ron, you may want to get in on this, you've been wondering where weve been hunting for a long time now.

I would look forward to having some new sites to check out.. thanks in advance... I'll return the favor and provide

a few Sierra County sites in return.

May your beeps be ausome!

Ausome :headphones:

I had an emergency today and I just got in (9:00 pm) everything's ok.

I am sorry I haven't got to all the PM's but I will tomorrow afternoon, I promis that!

I did get to a few last night, don't worrie, I will answer all of them tomorrow after I get some rest.

Alan

:angry-smiley-010: PRIVATE PROPERTY CLEARLY SIGNED NO TRESSPASSING. In Redding this location off Clear Creek Road,to Honey Lane up the twisting road and left has been pounded to death by as many as a dozen tresspasser thieves at once. :Huh_anim]: Off Placer is Sol Semente(spelling) ALSO a PRIVATE PROPERTY SIGHT TOO!! Property owners have learned whatzup and that many 10's a thousands $$$ in gold have been stolen and retribution is on the way. As ye sow-so shall ye reap!!!John

Eodseal2000

I don't know but I don't think I'd go off the deep end by giving up my nugget hunting spots.If something had to go it will be maybe my mother-in-law and work my way down from that.

I don't know how old you are but for myself I'm 67 and if I can help it I'll die with a detector :icon_mrgreen: in my hands.It will take the mortician three days to get the smile off my face because I was having so much fun. :laught16:

The Best To You!

Chuck

Before anyone goes off the deepend about private property and no trespasing, ect, ect you need to know where these locations are!

These areas are on BLM land and the city of Redding (out of Redding city limits) and ARE open to the public, we even spoke to the Police and they said it's ok to detect there, been detecting there for quite awhile now with no problems! if your not sure, stop by the Redding BLM office and look at the map.

These areas have been worked but still have some nice gold, I wen't out a few days ago and got 4 in 2 hrs.

Alan

Before anyone goes off the deepend about private property and no trespasing, ect, ect you need to know where these locations are!

These areas are on BLM land and the city of Redding (out of Redding city limits) and ARE open to the public, we even spoke to the Police and they said it's ok to detect there, been detecting there for quite awhile now with no problems! if your not sure, stop by the Redding BLM office and look at the map.

We have located a Pandoras box of new areas to hunt with no digholes (well now there is, haha) and have permisson to hunt on some nice property, a great many acres.

These areas have been worked but still have some nice gold, I wen't out a few days ago and got 4 in 2 hrs.

Alan

ANY OF THOSE AREAS THAT ARE BEHIND THAT BARBED WIRE FENCE YOU GUYS ARE GOING UNDER OR THROUGH ARE PRIVATE PROPERTY , NAILHEAD AND SUGAR BOWL, AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE THEN CALL A MR JACKSON BAKER AND ASK HIM WHO OWNS IT. LEAVE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND IM SURE YOU WILL GET A REPLY, REAL QUICK. ANY LAND NORTH OF THAT BARBED WIRE FENCE IN THE NEW DEVELOPEMENT AREA IS PRIVATE, ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I HAD PERMISSION AT ONE TIME UP UNTIL THE LAST YEAR TO HUNT ALL THAT LAND, OF WHICH I DID, UNTIL SOME HOLE FOLLOWERS STARTED GOING IN ON THERE OWN WITHOUT PERMISSION. GOT MYSELF AND FRIENDS RUN OUT. THE SAME GROUP ALSO GOT RUN OUT OF ANOTHER PIECE OF PRIVATE PROPERTY BECAUSE THE OWNERS SON ALMOST BROKE HIS LEG ON A ATV RUNNING INTO A UNFILLED DIG HOLE. I HAVE BEEN HUNTING THIS AREA FOR 12 YEARS, LONG BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE, LONG BEFORE LONNY WHO THOUGHT HE WAS THE FIRST TO HUNT GOLDFIELD AND SURROUNDING AREAS. LONNY IS THE PERSON WHO SHOWED OTHERS THE AREA. AS JOHN OATES SAID ALREADY GOLDFIELD AND ALOT OF THE ADJOINING PROPERTIES BELOW WHAT I CALL ENCHILADA HILL ARE ALL PRIVATE. AND THE LANDOWNERS ARE WATCHING AND HIP TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I DONT HUNT THERE ANY MORE BECAUSE UNLIKE HOLE FOLLOWERS , I DO PROSPECT AND FIND MY OWN NEW PLACES AND CONTINUE TO DO WELL. THESE NEW PATCHES THAT ARE BEING SO HIGHLY TOUTED HAVE BEEN HUNTED FOR 12 YEARS. I AND MY FRIENDS HAVE TAKEN ALOT OF GOLD OUT OF THEM OVER THE YEARS. THE OTHER AREAS NOTED ARE ON CITY OF REDDING AND BLM. THERE IS STILL GOOD GOLD ON THOSE SITES FOR ANYONE WANTING TO HUNT. HOWEVER,I WOULD SURE LIKE TO SEE SOME PEOPLE LEARN TO BECOME PROSPECTORS AND NOT JUST HOLE FOLLOWERS. THERE ARE LOTS OF AREAS IN AND AROUND REDDING WHERE THERE IS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO FIND SHALLOW SURFACE DEPOSITS THAT ARE VERY RICH. TRY LEARNING GEOLOGY AND READ THE GROUND, YOU MAY FIND THAT YOU ARE WALKING OVER SOME PRETTY GOOD AREAS. GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT , HOWEVER THERE IS SOME RHYME AND REASON TO HUNTING. THERE ARE A LOT OF LOCALS IN THE AREA , OTHER THAN YOUR EX FRIENDS THAT WOULD LIKE TO HUNT THE AREA AWHILE MORE BEFORE THE WORLD MOVES IN. I, MYSELF, HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THIS TO HAPPEN. I CANNOT COMPLAIN AT ALL , I HAVE DONE VERY , VERY WELL OVER THE LAST 12 YEARS. I WOULD REALLY LOOK AT SOME PARCEL MAPS AT THE COURTHOUSE, RATHER THAN ASSUMING BLM MAPS ARE CORRECT, BECAUSE MOST IN THIS AREA ARE NOT.............

TRINITYAU

In Redding, Just don't cross the Barbedwire fence on the North side of Misty's patch.

If in doubt, stop by the BLM office

Redding Field Office CA360

Bureau of Land Management

355 Hemsted Drive

Redding, CA 96002

Phone: (530) 224-2100

Fax: (530) 224-2172

I live on the East Coast, and I don't have a dog in this fight, but I read a lot of forums and this was posted on another forum, true or not I don't know, but here it is....

Quote:

"CONCERNS OVER GPS COORDINATES

THERE IS A SAFETY CONCERN THAT I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS WHERE PEOPLE WOULD PARK AND GO THRU THE FENCE AT A COUPLE OF THE COORDINATES THAT WAS GIVEN BY EODSEAL ON BILL SOUTHERNS FORUM...

EODSEAL MADE AND BURIED SPIKE STRIPS IN ONE OF ROADS GOING TO THE AREA WHERE THERE WILL BE HUNTING ,SO FAR HE HAS NOT EXPRESSED A SAFETY WARNING TO ANY OF THE HUNTERS WHO ARE GOING TO FREQUENT THE AREA...

THE CITY OWNED LAND IS APPROXIMATLY ONLY THREE ACRES FOUR AT THE MOST...

THOSE PATCHES HAVE BEEN WORKED TO DEATH FOR YEARS WITH EVERYTHING...

TO ALAN'S PROPECTIVE CLIENTS THAT HE SAID HE WILL GUIDE UP THERE 'YOU WILL NEED A 4000 OR A 4500 TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT GETTING A GRAINER,THE GOLD IS GONE FROM THERE...

MOST OF YOU FOLKS WILL PROBABLY COME FROM THE SACRAMENTO AREA,MY QUESTION IS THIS, WHY LEAVE A GOOD GOLD AREA TO COME UP HERE,AND I THINK I CAN ANSWER THAT THIS WAY YOU FELLOWS ON YOUR OWN DON'T HAVE CLUE HOW TO PROSPECT TO FIND AN AREA ON YOU OWN LET ALONE OPERATE A GPS...

I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE GET STARTED FINDING GOLD THATS WHAT I DO MOST OF THE TIME AND NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THAT,AND I HAVE HAD A 100% RATE ON THAT END,BUT IF YOU FELLOWS SHOW UP HERE WITH ANYTHING LESS THAT A 4000 OR A 4500 YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY...

THERE IS NO PLACE TO CAMP AT THE GOLDFIELD,THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT PARKING,MOTELS ARE YOUR BEST BET...I HOPE YOU FELLOWS THE BEST MAYBE ALAN WILL LET YOU CAMP AT HIS PLACE HE HAS DONE SO IN THE PAST....

HOPE ALL THE BEST HOPE TO MEET SOME YOU...HOSS"

Like I said, I don't know the truth here, but I thought that this info should be included here.

Skip

You can believe what you want, that is a bunch of trash.

The COORD are on the South side of the fence, on Public property and no spike strips that I know of, why the hell would I do that?

You have to remember that these guys are pissed off because I gave out their gold locations, Wheelbubble wants it all to himself, if there is no gold there then why is he posting pictures nice nuggets from "The Slope" as he's finding hem right now?

You can't always believe what you read, I'm not bending anyones arm to go out there, just some info that's all and remember these are the bunch theat caused alot of trouble last fall that I was included in but no longer apart of and if you read what TrinityAU said, he has stated that the locations are on BLM and Public property but would like to see a lot map, I removed the location of Sugar and Nailhead as mentioned, those two patches I was unsure of but TrinityAU pointed this out to me, I removed them as soon as I read his post, thanks Ray.

Why would it be ok for them to go there without permisson but no one else?

I am going to get ahold of a map, scan it and put the Coord on it then post it.

I'm trying to keep this cool, if this stuff filters over here to this forum everything gets nuked.

endoseal2000,

Thanks, for your response.

I posted this, not to cause you any grief, but as the post on the other forum was "directed toward you" I felt you should have a chance to respond to it.

As the other forum (which I will not mention) is public, some people would read the post and not know of the circumstances.

Also, not knowing anyone involved in this "situation", I felt that readers here should be aware of all factors.

I have followed yours and "others" findings on the said properties, and only wished I could be near an area that has such gold!

In the future if I see any "attacks" real or not, on your person I will send you a PM, and you can address them as you see fit.

Skip

Hi Skip,

The 'other forum' you mention is notorious, just not talked about much.

Most of the folks here know

not to look a gift horse in the mouth

...although this one is tempting.

There is an astounding amount of gold still out ther

in Northern Califonia and elsewhere.

Just not many people with the will

and the knowledge to go out and track it down.

That's really where the old timers have us skunked.

They didn't let anything or anywhere stop them.

I still marvel at the places you wind up only to find

earlier diggings where you had hoped for virgin ground.

They didn't miss much.

Detectors have changed some of that, but you still have to prospect.

All the best,

Flak

Aloha Eodseal,

Like you I have given out coords to some of "MY Meteorite finds" only to get a couple of PM,s from others telling me not to give out locations of "their" areas. :confused0092:

Funny, I always thought that if I found something and marked it with my gps unit then that info was mine to do with as I please. Guess not!! It must be the fact that "their" finds were also nearby and that they dont want "their" locations revealed. What a hobby!

Damned if you do and Damned if you dont!

FOLKS!! It's a frigging hobby not a living!!!! :hmmmmmm:

Sorry for the rant but I just had to get this off my chest. :grrr01:

And people wonder why I dont post any of my finds anymore! Looks like I might go back to hunting alone just to insure others privacy and my sanity. :cry2:

Aloha and Be Safe Out There,

Stan aka Kaimi :banged: