Nugget Shooter Forums

29 r update

Denny

Well it looks as if they are going to open him back up.There are several areas of pooling{infection} that need to be all cleaned up .We will no more info this evening as he should be in surgery right now.I will be going down there in a few days to see him.His wife says thanks for the prayers and thoughts.I will post as soon as the info is out.

Denny,

Bob has been in my thoughts and prayers from the git-go. I had high hopes that there would be no bumps in his road to recovery. Bob is a strong willed old hard rocker and if anyone can overcome a bump like this, he can. If you get to see him, tell him Jim said (EJ Brandy) and a few choice cuss words might be good medicine. Hope to see him at the next GB outing.

Thanks for keeping us informed on his progress, Bob is a rich man in that he has good friends like you.

Jim

Jim and every one thanks for the kind words and good wishes.

He is out of surgery.And all cleaned up.The infection was not on the spine,It was his insides.

He will be in the hospital for a while as they watch him close.He aint going to like it much.he is greatfull for all the kind words and thoughts.Hopefully he will follows there rules and settle down.He aint one for just laying around and that is what he needs to do this time around.

I just got off the phone with Bob,He will this time be in a watched care facility for the next 6 weeks.He aint fighting it this time either.He sounds in good spirits after quite a scare.He says thanks to all the well wishers.I will post as info comes in.

That place will probably be hell but it's just forced love. I hope he can stay calm and overcome his restlesness. Tell him jagdoctor1 and wife and kids are still saying prayers.