Nugget Shooter Forums

Today is a day to remember our Vets. I am flying the TLS Flag today. I thank all our Vets that made this possible. Especially the Special Forces Soldiers that took on the Taliban with a thousand to one odds, JayRay for his service and for making this flag available and to all those Vets that are right now as I post this..in harms way. And most of all, to l those that have given all since the Revolutionary War to the present.

IMG_3035.jpg

In 1968 Memorial Day fell on May 30th. That is the day I was wounded in Viet Nam, Hard to believe that was 40 years ago

For all of you that served and made it home

Welcome Home

and those of you still serving our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Allen in MT

Tis a good thing that you are doing El Dorado, WELL DONE! I would also like to express thanks to all the Vets that have served this great nation so well. Special thanks to Jason for both his service and involvement in providing the flag that you are so proudly flying.

Jim

G'Day All

Just thought I'd post this up. No promotion intended. But he's a great guy and this is his first book. I thought it was the least that I could do for Memorial Day.

http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-2396-5

Bill, love your bug! I'm gonna steal it. I scratched on the monitor for 15 minutes and couldn't get rid of the bugger. Shouldn't have drank that many beers! :laught16::laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

G'Day All

Just thought I'd post this up. No promotion intended. But he's a great guy and this is his first book. I thought it was the least that I could do for Memorial Day.

http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-2396-5

Bill, love your bug! I'm gonna steal it. I scratched on the monitor for 15 minutes and couldn't get rid of the bugger. Shouldn't have drank that many beers! :laught16::laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

Johnno,

I smacked the little bugger with a July 2000 copy of Rock & Gem, the Gold issue........Took several smacks before I bust out laughing at myself for being duped. :laught16::laught16:

Jim

I still have these checks and need to know where you guys want the $$ sent. Man that flag looks good flying....

Bill

Bill, We decided on the Fisher House Foundation Here is the link to their contribution page

http://www.fisherhouse.org/contribute/contribute.shtml