Nugget Shooter Forums

29 prospector back in the hospital

Just got off the horn with Bob,s better half.It seems that he has quite the infection from the surgery,He may go into surgery this evening.I will post tomorow when i hear more on what is up.So send a few prayers his way he will need them for sure.

That really sucks! Tell Bob we're PP'n for him...Pullin' & Prayin' ...Ron

Thanks for the update Dennis,

This is an area that really worries me about medical procedures like Bob's.

Hopefully this is not something he picked up in the hospital and he will

be back on his road to recovery soon.

Please keep us updated if you hear anything.

Flak

Wow what a bummer. He seemed to have the strength back so hopefully he can pull through it... Those drugs they give you keep you from realising how bad your doing sometimes.

Bob... you will be in my thoughts...... be strong and beat this bug!

Hey Bob ... looking for and getting more attention is not done this way! :innocent0009:

Get well soon. We need more of your stories and there are a few more golden rocks out there that are screaming to be dug up by you!

You are in my prayers!

Mike

Bob,

We are praying for you....may you make a strong and quick recovery!

Dean

I am sorry to hear that, hope you are well soon! What I don't understand is that you are supposed to be taking antibotics after having surgery? sounds like he has a problem with the hospital and doctor! Don

I have just returned from visiting Bob in the hospital.He is in good spirits and said with a tear in his eye to thank everyone for the good prayers and thoughts.They are taking good care of him.I will say he is in one of the best care facilities there is.He will be in watched care for 6 weeks,Then he will be able to go home and recoup .He was going in for a MRI when i left.Thanks everyone.It means so much to him,java script:add_smilie(":love021:","smid_47")

:love021:

Denny,

I thank you kindly for your updates on the ole hard rocker. :bowdown:

Jim

Aloha,

Mahalo Denny for the update. Sure hope 29prospector recoups with no ill efects. Will miss his stories for sure while he away. give him my best and make sure he does not chase any of the nurses too much. :innocent0009:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

hang in there bob, our prayers are with you. really sucks that you go hospital to get taken care of and end up with more problems. i was at my dads bed side before he past away recently and could not believe how dirty hospitals are now- a days. dirty gloves and paper towels on the floors, just unreal.

Denny,

I thank you kindly for your updates on the ole hard rocker. :bowdown:

Jim

Big Jim,

Them little people are trying to get to my JB-Brandy. won't happen on my watch.

Everyone,

I answer here because Jim needed to know the brandy was ok. I'm getting better. I,ll post more as soon I get my laptop. Right now I'm using my cell phone.

OL'29er