Nugget Shooter Forums

WoW I just checked out your website Wayne, I did'nt know you organized hunts and charged people to go on them, I'll have to start callin you "KEMOSABE" Like the ol Tarzan movies where the safari hunters were always gettin in Tarzans way.

I guess you're in the big time now.

Hi Frank

Well even if it was from Dolan Springs it would not have that much weathering. Dolan Springs is only 50 years old. All this goes into the mix and this is not a ball bearing either. So someone planted this piece for the fun of it. I have thought about the friends that have visited me and this does not work out either. All have been threatened with the max and at this time :laught16::laught16: without lie detectors have been proven innocent at this time. :innocent0002:

Wayne

Frank

Odd yould say Tarzan. My Great uncle shot all the scenes of the wildlife in Africa for the movies. I have six guides available for hunts in the GB field. I have shared my Coords with them and they are harvesting a few specimens. I use my web site to make sure some folks have the experience to possibility find that first ever space rock. With the costs involved today its hard to find the starting point. :escape:

Wayne

Oh!!!

Bye!!! the way as you may all know (Todd Parker) has two new finds in the Bullhead/Laughlin area. Todd is very busy at this time with his business and I will spend the time to skirt the field to see if I can find more specimens to add to his finds or if a new field is in the works. This may take weeks months or years. In the mean time check in on the web site to learn what is in progress.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Aloha Wayne,

If someone wants to leave a specimen under my jeep as a joke then I would just go ahead and take them without letting them know.

The joke would then be on them!

Good to see you are busy out in the fields. I have just finished hunting a couple of really old campsites/cabins with someone I met a couple of years ago. They finally retired and wanted some company they could trust with leaving these sites unknown until he was satisfied that there might not be anything left of value. Well, we pretty much cleaned them out of anything left over.

I promised not to post any pics of my finds BUT my surprise was how many coins I found in these sites. LOTS of silver and a cr*pload of wheaties aong with several nice indian head pennies. Am busy logging them into my computer along with the coords and hopefully will be able to post some info on them soon. Had a great time BUT sure miss hunting for meteorites.

Am a LOT more confident using my Goldmax Sierra coil now and am ready for anything out there. Hope to see you and the other meteorite hunters soon.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Stan

Good to hear from you. Nice treasure finds :icon_mrgreen: Can't wait to see the pics. Maybe we can get a hunt in one of these days. Glad to hear you have mastered the coil. I have been having my same old coil problems again. These Whites coils are not holding up under the presure of serious hunting. To much useage on the pins in the connection with the chest mount. After 3 coils in in two years I think this is a little much considering the way I baby my equipment. :grrr01: Keep me posted on your plans for this area.

Mike

I will let you know when someone on the forum Identifies the suspect object. :smrt1: The Perp is a Gold and Meteorite hunter for sure. :icon_mrgreen: :ziplip: And may never know who. Maybe a bounty is in order. :laught16::laught16: The object was thrown and not just dropped in place from a trackers view. I have pointed my finger at several individuals and all have poker faces. :hmmmmmm:

Good hunting

Wayne

Hi Fred

I am no expert but if fresh should be very black crusted. After the excitement from the event and when I got my grip back :Huh_anim]: I settled into the non-Meteorite thing. If someone can make a Meteorite out of this it would be a wonderous thing. Few have had this piece in their hand all have shook their heads and two have hit on the next best guess. :shrug:

Warning!!! Warning!!!

I have been all over this spring from GB to Chloride and a bunch of other places. And one thing is perfectly clear. There is a very big population of Snakes this year...... Big ones yes!! But a lot of very small 7 to 10 inchers. How nature knows in advance durning wet years is beyond me however the quail have 20 in their broods and everytime this happends the snake population is up as well.

Good Hunting :worm1:

Wayne

Hi Fred and all

Anyone heading to GB or Franconia should get some weather info before doing so. High winds and 3/4 inch of rain in some areas already. Very nasty reports as this system moves from South to North over our hunting areas. A little cool as well.

Wayne