Nugget Shooter Forums

Prayers for Seeker

Yo All...I just heard from Seeker (Geo White) that he came out of surgery yesterday and is recovering back at his second home today near his kids on the East Coast...Please include George in your prayers for a complete and speedy recovery....Thanks, Ron

Definately!.

Hi,

I'm fortunate that George and I met. He is an inspiration to me as a detectorist.

But George was robbed this last year of his true love, and I'm worried about him. He needs to know people care. I know I do. If you know him and care, please let him know you do also.

My prayers are with George. Yet I have to admit for the selfish reason of wanting his company again soon so we can go look for those big gold nuggets.

God bless you George, and come home to Alaska soon!

Steve Herschbach

George,

You know your loved and we are all concerned for you. I believe Steve H. put it best "George was robbed this last year of his true love, and I'm worried about him. He needs to know people care. I know I do. If you know him and care, please let him know you do also.

My prayers are with George. Yet I have to admit for the selfish reason of wanting his company again soon so we can go look for those big gold nuggets". Once you've shared a few campfires with someone and have worked beside each other their becomes a bond.

The wife and Iwill keep you in our prayers.

OL'29er

George My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Will not return io Alaska this year,but hope we can get together when I make it up there again.

Harry

George,

Glad to hear that you are doing better, hope that you have a fast and full recovery from your recent surgery. Looking forward to seeing you at a future GB outing and also looking forward to reading about SEEKER finding a big chunk of yellar at Moore Creek, sometime in the future.... :woohoo:

Jim

Howdy All...

As you know this thread was also posted on another forum... Together

they formed "strong medicine." Seeker is posting "good stuff" on Carl's

forum. As is Steve Herschbach... So Truly... Prayers do work....

Also... 29 Prospector... Good to see your post.... I was at the last PCSC meeting

and the members had you in their thoughts... So Truly... Prayers do work...

I Pray everyone is having a safe weekend... The weather is fierce and for those

who are either out... or planning on going out prospecting and mining... Be careful...

Yo George hope this finds you up and about people do care about you get better and go get that yeller stuff our prayers are with you and your loved ones. Good luck Mumbo 24 :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :innocent0009: