Nugget Shooter Forums

Yo All...Well, here in the AZ Golden Triangle we just broke 100 degrees for the first time this year...May 18 is a tad bit early, but not unheard of, I think...Hopefully it will fry those darn nose gnats...Feels good...And I think traffic safety just increased 500% with all the snowbirds fleeing...Yay.... :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie: ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hi Ron thats good to hear that we finally have our play grounds back again :icon_mrgreen: -but I'm sure that there are still a few stragglers here and there :tisc-tisc: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

Well Ron,

Here in beautiful 29 Palms its 108 degrees. But hey, its a dry heat :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Ol'29er

Uncle Ron,

What? those snowbirds slow you down on your way to your new gold patch :innocent0009: , driving slow and such :laught16:

Good hunting :coffeetime: ..............wonderer

Unc Ron Maybe you ought to move to Kalifornia........ Modesto 106 Merced 104 this weekend. Just a sampling of an early summer. At least no no-see-um's, just skeeters. If our water situation doesn't get any better here we will be like Arizona. Jerry

Amateurs:)

Here in Sacramento, we vrobe 100 for the last 3 days I belive. While you had snow in Flagstaff (made the news here) we were trying to hit the century mark!

Of course by Wednesday they say we may not make it out of the 70's......

SM

:tisc-tisc: Here in Redding Cali,the sweaty armpit of the great san juaquin valley,we broke thru 108 Saturday and had a cold spell at 103 yesterday--set records for all time high. Me thinks it might be a x-wife of a hot summer :Huh_anim]: Tons a au 2 u 2-John

It's about time the weather turned towards the favor of AL Gore..... I like it

Supposed to be even warmer today. Breaking records for this early in the year. Get the beer on ice we're going to need it. Take care, Jeff. :outtahere:

I guess I am a little different; I do not mind the heat. If I detect when its not warm, every snake/gila monster seems to be where I am! :escape: