Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi all

Hi Bill

Bill I emailed/PM you some time ago (Last year?) about problems I was haveing with forum log in well I am still haveing problems I have to keep loging in to do every thing over and over after the first 4 times its just an anoyance but after about 20 times it kinda gets me upset any thing you can do?

I will crawl back under my rock now

I have no clue what it could be, but as mentioned use say..Firefox and log on ant that should fix it? At least it has worked for others. I am pretty sure most have no problems right now...At least I am not getting lots of requwsts for help. Wish I could be more help, but I am clueless about these things.

Bill

Belive it or not problem seams to be tide to my haveing multiple monitors messing up my system, found this out just today.

Something wrong with my mother board, as it has onboard vidio card go figure just as soon as my warranty runs out :angry-smiley-010: I figure out the problem is the computor it's self.

There can be problems on some MB that have on board video and a second monitor. If this is the case, try going into the startup bios and turning off the onboard monitor. There maybe irq conflicks . it maybe the system is trying to use video mem from 2 different sources. This may or may not be the source of the problem. Also check your system for viruses, malware or even the configuration of your firewall if it is needed.

I once had a malware that altered a dll that was part of my virus protection and AVG didn't catch the problem.

i hope this helps in finding a direction to follow, but remember somethings you can do are permanent be carefull, Wyndham

The Invision Powered forums all have the same problem, started last year and is the same today, I am having to login on every reply! This was not so before, so they have made some change in there foremat. Don

The Invision Powered forums all have the same problem, started last year and is the same today, I am having to login on every reply! This was not so before, so they have made some change in there foremat. Don

Usually this problem is solved when you disable stronghold auto-log in cookie, via admin panel -> Tools & Settings -> Cookies.

Usually this problem is solved when you disable stronghold auto-log in cookie, via admin panel -> Tools & Settings -> Cookies.

Hey Bill! Is this possible? will buy you a beer, maybe others will chip and make it a six-pack LOL...Don