Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Just trying to escape...

Man let me tell ya things in the Southern household have been hectic for the last several months. I just gotta vent!

I now have my 8 month prego single 22 year old Daughter and her 3 year old son living with us...oh yeah and her incredibly stupid moose of a dog. Yup being Dad is great. Her drug addict boyfriend is with his new girlfriend now and well you know...She is very hard to enjoy as company these days :tisc-tisc: But he still manages to cause plenty of unrest :angry-smiley-010:

So then I decided since everyone else was so miserable I'd go and mess up my back...ouch! So now I have a new beeper and can't get out for more than a couple hours. :angry-smiley-010: :banged:

So I'm starting to feel better now and had a cool plan to go to a patch for the weekend and the wife gets called in to work for a sick employee Sat and Sun....

The other prego evil daughter is going to be gone as well and me? I get to hang out with Mikayla and sort of babysit (a good thing I think) instead of going out beeping. Hey perhaps a ball game will be on.

Sorry I haven't been around the forums much, but folks when family matters come up...well...family matters and the hobby suffers :tisc-tisc:

Oh yeah then there is work.... :angry-smiley-010: I won't go there :laught16: And the shrimp farm...more work :innocent0009: You'd never believe me if I told ya :laught16:

There I'm done...Cheers, Bill

I feel for ya Bill, life throws us all curves from time to time. You gotta go through it not over it. Been thrown a bunch of curves myself lately also.

Family's always first!

Bill, Hang in there! I been in the same boat kinda. New job, mother in law about to pass on, wife taking care of mother in law and not around to give me a hand remodeling 100 year old house. Not to mention brother and sister in law in the mitst of a nasty divorce that we are trying hard to stay out of.

No nuggets since Nov.! Things gotta get better soon, I hope. Bunk

Mr Bill:

When life serves ya leomns you got to make lemonade. Family comes 1st because blood is thicker than water. Was in the same boat, daughters crackhead boyfriend knocked her up and beat the crap out of her so she finally left him. Now back home with us. That was 3 1/2 years ago and she's still there. Have the cutest little grandson though and scary smart. Patents and understanding is all you need to cope. You'll get thru it and as for the BACK :sick0010: it will get better and you'll be out there soon with a baby backpack and diaper bag hard at it. :laught16:

:coffeetime: Shrimp farm????? See life ain't so bad-shrimp on the barbie don't sound so bad!!John

Bill: There's a design to all things. Sometimes it just takes us a while before we are able to see it -- sometimes not until much later in our "rear view mirrors". One thing's for sure though -- ya just gotta keep working through the maze. A man's character is what gets him through those tough patches. And speaking of mazes, when Jill and I dropped by last March, between the shrimp farm, your store and all, you did seem a bit busier than a one-armed paper hanger. But we could tell from the sparkle in your eye and the enthusiasm you expressed about the shrimp, the cacti (which, by the way, are doing quite well here in their new Southern California home) and all of life's interests that you were a man of bouncy, boundless energy. Keep the faith. You are a good man and it has been our pleasure to get to know you a little better than before.

Hi Bill:

Hey I hope things get straightened out and improve for you here over the coming months. The mark of a good man is how he handles his responsibilities when things get tough, and it seems like you are doing all the right things - its just that so much of life is beyond our control. We do miss your contributions to the forum, but we certainly do understand, and respect your dedication to your family. Maybe one of these days we can get together up here or down there in AZ. Sorry I missed seeing you when I was down there last February.

Hang in there pal, you have plenty of friends who are pulling for you.

Chris

Bill;

If it ain't one thing it's another, or so it seems some years...I am glad to hear you are still here even if too busy to come out and play...

I too have had other stuff in the way of my hobbies but I am gonna be free of work soon...then all I will have is Saturdays and honey-do stuff to engage in...

Fred

Sounds like the D-backs need to get back to their domination of the game to take your mind off things.

If ya ever need to get away for an hour or two, swing by, I always have a Corona in the fridge with your name on it.

Blake

By the way, how is the store doing? LOL Good Luck, we were all warned when young and foolish not to get married and have kids! Don

Bill, I feel for you, been there done that with my daughter, she has 4 kids, the bugger she is married too won't work, She was on meth, he was on meth, they use to ncome and say we have to be gone for a day would you watch the kidds? Three weeks later they would show back up, and never even call about the kids or anything. After doing that for a couple of years, We finally just said NO! They got arrested, kids went to foster homes for a year, they finally went to court ordered re-hab, Now My daughter is off drugs, got her kids back, Still married to the bugger, but he's so wacked from too many drugs for so many years. His brain is fried. They were up here last weekend, things are kind of on the right track. But it took 5 years of hell for us. Sometimes tough love is the only thing you can do. But if I knew I was going to die tomarrow, I'd take him with me. Hang in there, it can and prob. will get worse before it gets better, Thats why I have to detect, not for the gold, but to clear my head. Grubstake

Bill sounds as if you are having quite the event.It is amazing how fast the vortex moves in the down ward direction.Don.t feel to bad you know when it hits bottom it is all up hill from there.If you were a lesser man you would be out in a second doing what you wanted to do.Good people pay a high price at times,But then you already knew that.Take care and know your gold is not going anywhere till you get out there and get it.

i can relate to some of the subjects here and it is very tough to get through them. try to keep your head in the right place, try think positive even though sometimes it is hard to do. sometime wonder why all these things are happening, i do not have an answer but keep you head up and keep plugging away even though it is hard at times. some how, some way things do get better over time. family is the main thing and it works out somhow. take care and do not loose faith.

Agree w/ all the above. A persons gotta do what a persons gotta do.

By the way, new detector? What's a used 4500 going for now a days? Let me know

:innocent0009:

Shep

Trials and tribulations is what life is all about :tisc-tisc: I feel your unrest :Huh_anim]: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

Bill, Hang in there good buddy. The good guys will always win.

Harry

it will get better hang in there kiddo :innocent0009:

:WOW: Thanks All,

I really was just trying to let you know I was feeling guilty about not joining in. You all sure make a feller feel good.....

Bill

darn, Bill

I agree. After reading your problems and everyone else's, mine don't look so bad. I just need to rob a bank and pay off my credit cards :laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

just trying to give you some suport bill, it will work out :wink2:

Don't put mud on here unless you want some thrown back, lol We all live with it. It's normal. Life takes it's toll on chunk of time which may be a day or a week or a month ... then it gives you a break for a bit and you forget how bad it was... lol. As the Big Labowski said... ahhh frick it....

Hang in there Bill we are pulling for you....Geo

Bill, 20+ yrs ago my stepdaughter went through some of the same, had a beautiful baby girl, got her life back in order and found a decent guy many years later. She has made a good life for herself with the help of God and has come through the fire a better person. At the time it seemed there were too many problems but what's not possible with us is possible with God.

Vent when you need to, we do :innocent0009: :laught16: Wyndham

Bottom Line Bill, never forget............When ya get to the end of yer rope.....tie a knot in it an hang on better days are commin. Hapy Huntn

Hang in there Bill...as you can see there is a multitude of friends thinking of you and your Family at this time.

I have a tip for you about your back....if you would quit carrying all the BIG nuggets out of the desert it probably would get better soon and it would

make all of the rest of us feel good too. :innocent0002: