Nugget Shooter Forums

A Small Canyon in the Old Woman Mountains

As the old prospector watched the last of the ambers fade into the night sky, he let his mind go back aways. You see it had been over 50 years since he and his father had been to this little canyon and in all that time not much had changed. He had arrived late in the evening and barely had time to set up camp. As sleep began to over take him, he said to himself, tomorrow daddy tomorrow. the gold will wait.

The OL'29er

Welcome Back, Bob....How are you doing? Cheers, Ron

Hot dog Bob it's good to see you back.Now the thing to do is do only what the Dr. says and before long you'll be prospecting again.

I too had some back trouble one time and like you had to see a Dr.Well when I came home my wife ask what did he say and I said when I go to the bathroom he wanted me to sit down no matter what.She ask why is that and my reply was he don't want me to lift anything heavy.Now this is the part that hurt when she said you wish.

Take care Bob it's good to know you are home.

Chuck

Hi Bob

I'm hoping your doing well and even better every day :confused0013: ? Glad to see your fingers still work :innocent0002: !! Relax in the A/c all summer a get ready for the cool down this fall :coffeetime: ! You take care my friend :tisc-tisc: Happy Huntin John B.

Welcome Back, Bob....How are you doing? Cheers, Ron

[/quote

have

Well Ron I was doing great till Monday. It seemed that thoses ultra drugs used in surgery wear off after 2-3 days later and it hits you :smack::smack: My back is killing me.

All kidding aside, I'm sore, I feel stiff as an old board and rest & relaxing. I have feeling back in both feet and I was able to take a 24hr sleep. Surgery was 12hrs long or so I was told. Damage was very bad in 3 places.

Bob

Thanks everyone for your thoughte & prayers. "I'M SHOOTING FOR THE NUGGET SHOOTER OUTING IN OCTOBER."

OL'29ER

HEY! glad to see ya. I hope your able to rest comfortably. I figured that's the worst part being all stiff and sore and your supposed to spend all your time in a bed or chair. Hope it's as good as can be pal. I went in that hole today hehe.

Bob

Glad to see that you are on the mend.

Hope things go well,and you are better

than ever.

My little Grandson and I have been running

the Gold Buddy the last couple days.

I think about you every time I use it, it sure

is a good little gold getter.

Take care of yourself and get well soon,

there is still lots of gold out there waiting

for you. :whoopie:

Welcome Back Bob...After the Shock wears off from having everything moved around in the Ole Back you'll start feeling better...I won't doubt seeing a Picture of you doing Back flips soon...lol Umm Maybe a Nice Nugget would help? I hope that the Dr told you about (or maybe you already know) the cough or sneeze reflex...if your not braced for it...you may feel alil Pain so beware...I am glad it took you out of alot of your Pain...Welcome Back!! jet521

GEEEZ BOB, I'm glad your back home! I'm glad everything went ok with the surgery. After my neck fusions, the wife had to help me around for quite awhile, so I know yours will too. But soon you will be back to your old self, and mining again. Just remember, when you feel bad and grouche, your wife is tring to help, not hinder. BE good and take care. Grubstake

BOB, also let me say, if you give up mining, you can always just make DONUTS, you already have a great name for them {DUNKIN} DONUTS?

Thanks Grub. I needed the laugh and the reminder.

How is it going with you and your wife? any updates?

Bob

Well BOB, Dorthy had an ehco cardiogram today, one more step don, she has seen the dietion, and the diabeates DR. and her lung dr. and now has to see a srink to see if she's in the right fram of mind for the surgery, as it will be life changing for her, after that it all has to be aproved, I see my Dr. on the 4th of June, for a consultation, on my gall bladder, I have already seen my heart DR. he gave his ok, so after the insurance aproves mine, it will be late June or early July. Other than that it may take place sooner, if I haveto go into the emergency room for gall bladder pain. Not doing too good with it right now. But the pain pills help some. Grubstake

Glad your feeling better Bob! The problem is we are all getting old and the parts are wearing out. :banged: I have a friend that has about every part of his body replaced except he now says he is depressed. I told him it would have been easier if he had his head cut off and placed on a new body. He said that would not work because he is depressed and that part is in his head.

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here in front of the computer, in my ninji turtle shell, reading about what is going on.

H.S. Batman what happened? It looks like the month of May has been turned into a war zone.

|If you find spaces, letters or things out of place, please forgive me. You should never ever give an old 60's hippy these new drugs. Man they screw up your brain big time. Doctor said I'm on the lite-weight stuff now which makes sense to me. When I woke up in ICU, I felt great, 3 days later, but the surgery drugs wore off and all hell broke loose. Now they have me on some hi-tech new drug for pain. Works great on the pain, but my brain is scrambled. Let me clearify, its way more scrambled then before.

All joking aside, the wife and I want to thank all of you for your prayers, thoughts, candles and whatever. I hope to see many of you at the Annual Nugget Shooter Gathering in October.

OL'29er