Nugget Shooter Forums

Revelations and Aquarium Gravel

Hi All

I have learerned more in the last 15 minutes screwing with my stupid camera then I did reading the cornfusing instructions :confused0013: . I never before could get the stupid camera to focus :angry-smiley-010: . I just realized if you push down the button it will focus them you give er a good push to take a picture :grrr01: ?? Are all camera's that way :hmmmmmm: ?? Well silly me :Huh_anim]: ?? Carlos has been bugging me to take him out and get him over some gold :icon_mrgreen: ?? Well we hit it the last couple days in one of my patches :headphones: . His GP 4000 is still a virgin to him :outtahere: . He's my take. The nugget on the top I found at a secret patch with AZ4AU Mike and QC Gary :innocent0002: . All I gotta say is it's a lotta work for little bit of gold :angry-smiley-010: . These total around a 1/4 ounce or so. It'l make nice aquarium gravel :laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-1210434952_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1210434976_thumb.jpg

John B. I called the aquarium store and aquarium gravel runs $2.00 a pound. I have enclosed a check for $2.50 to include shipping costs. Please remit one pound and advise if you have anymore gold that you classify as aquarium gravel. I will take all you can find at that price. The fish in my Koi pond will love it. Thanks Jerry :icon_mrgreen: :laught16::laught16: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :coffeetime:

John B. I called the aquarium store and aquarium gravel runs $2.00 a pound. I have enclosed a check for $2.50 to include shipping costs. Please remit one pound and advise if you have anymore gold that you classify as aquarium gravel. I will take all you can find at that price. The fish in my Koi pond will love it. Thanks Jerry :icon_mrgreen: :laught16::laught16: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :coffeetime:

Think about this for a minute. :coffeetime:

Rich gold ore which yields an ounce per ton ($870 or whatever at today's prices) amounts to about 46 cents per pound and it takes a lot of work to get the gold out. Aquarium gravel is $2 a pound??? I think we need to put away the metal detectors and get into the aquarium gravel bagging business. :brows:

Jerry, pardon the pun but you can feed those fish all the gold nuggets you want and them nuggets will stay right there in your pond man. Then you can pan it out, set up a recirculating sluice or get someone in there with a dredge. :ROFL:

Hi Jerry

I guess your still a little cranky from the ass whippin I gave you in Laughlin :laught16::laught16: ?? Soo when do I get an invite to that fishin hole :hmmmmmm: !! I'm told Koi are good fighters and taste like carp (yuck) :Huh_anim]: !! Happy Huntin John B.