Nugget Shooter Forums

I was lucky to speak with Bob last night. He is now out of the Hospital and in a nursing care facility. He does not even remember the surgury. When he woke up in ICU 24 hours after going under, he asked them when they are going to start the operation! Bob's constant pain has been dramatically reduced and he is one happy miner for that. Biggest surprise is he is going to do his best to go home tomorrow and with his determination I'll bet it can happen. He sounds absolutly great and wishes to thank all on the Forum for the support they have given.

Good news indeed and ya can't keep a good man down! The back thing is something I am familiar with, but near as bad as what he has had to endure. I agree that if there is improvement this soon then perhaps we'll all be in the desert together again sooner than anyone thought.

Like Flack said...Sic em Bob

Bill

Just got off the horn with Bob,He is feeling the pain but so far it is better than it was, Before the surgery.It takes 3 days for the goof balls to were off.He is tryng to go home and putting up a fight.He is walking around and can get out of bed on his own.Seem that there are some good signs .We will all know better when the swelling goes down.

The doctor could not believe he was even able to move around before the surgery.Just goes to show you he is one tough bird.This looks to be good news :woohoo:

Denny I had surgery on a torn roto cuff the same day Bob had back sugery. My surgery was minor compared to Bob's and he's getting arround better than Me. Hope to get in some fly fishing in a couple months.

Harry

Harry, don't you know, you don't have to fish for flyies? Just put out some rotten meat, they will come to you! unless SHEPs around, and he gets it first! :laught16::laught16: Grubstake

Harry.Hope you heal up so you can get back to fishing,I was up on the Big Horn last week fishing,Boy i love that place.You two take care .

Well I just got off the phone with Bob and talking to him you wouldn't think he had anything done in the way of surgery.He said he hopes to go home soon but it will be October before he can get back to prospecting.This is the first time I've had the pleasure to talk with him direct and this guy got so much prospecting knowledge it's bubbling out of him.

Bob said when he can after he gets home he'll get on the computer and give us all a full report on himself.

Chuck

Nice. Yes I agree witht he bubbling out of him part. When I first started talking to him on the phone they were some long phone calls. You could tell he was excited to have someone who was intrested in his passion.

I'm also really glad to hear Bob is doing well! Its hard to hold a good man down.---I just hope bob is able to follow the Doc's instructions, and gets the R&R he needs for a good recovery--again Good news! best of luck Bob Rokdodger :whoopie: