Nugget Shooter Forums

Allen,

Thats a pretty good show for a 1st try, the nuggets were pretty good too :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie: Thanks for sharing, waiting for more shows :yourock:

Terry :icon_mrgreen:

Allen,

:whoopie: :whoopie: :wubu:

You did one hell of a bang up job on your first try. Ya didn't leave much room for improvement.

Enjoyed every bit of it, especially the specimens.

Jim

Nice going, Allen! Why did I think you were a Minelab guy? Only pics in that video were of the Gold Bug, tho. Either way, can't argue with success. Keep them coming.

Allen , Thanks for one helluva good video........ :wubu: :whoopie: :whoopie:

Allen Great show! Noticed one picture of a Ganes Creek nugget, I'm going there in June--want to go? I think there's one opening left. pm me if you want to go again great show! Rokdodger :whoopie:

Allen Great show! Noticed one picture of a Ganes Creek nugget, I'm going there in June--want to go? I think there's one opening left. pm me if you want to go again great show! Rokdodger :whoopie:

Thanks for the invite, I took groups there for 2 years, and was above the artic circle in paradise valley one year, not sure where to go this year, maybe save all my coin for the winter in AZ,with fuel prices what they are.

Allen

Cool slide show, Al...Now you need to do one on your AZ finds, with an AZ gold seeking song...WTG...Cheers, Ron

You could have not picked a better music track.... Earl Hughes. Great show, I will bet you end up getting 10,000 or more views