Nugget Shooter Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!

Kaimi

Aloha,

Bill Southern, Paleface and chrisco911. Now two of them i know and chrisco911 I must say you are in some awesome company to be celebrating a birthday with.

Congratulations guys and hope you have many more to enjoy. Now go out and find something spectacular for your birthday gift!

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Happy birthday!

Hey, thanks for the B-Day wishes. It is an honor to be born on the same day as Bill S., just to darn bad that the old fart lies about his age. He has to be at least 10 years older than me. :smilie_pinoc: :raspberry: :;):

I spent the afternoon with some fellow prospectors, found some gold........Was a great day, going to top it off with a shot of E.J. Brandy and hopefully wake up younger tomorrow. :brows:

Jim

:ROFL: :rofl2: Happy Birthday Bravo Prospecting Boys!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :whoopie:

Um, Excuse me Jim,

But the honor is all mine my friend :bowdown: Tis me what feels special for sharing a B-Day with you!

Cheers, Bill

Why.......Thank you Bill.......I hope that we get to share many more before this ole AARP member bites the dust....... :;):

Jim