Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi All,

I have to vent :angry-smiley-010: This past couple years I have met 4 folks that have bought gold claims from a local fellow in these parts advertised on eBay.

These good folks are retired and ready to move to AZ to enjoy the weather and supplement their income by working the claims they purchased fully trusting this scum bag that there is plenty of gold on these claims to do just that. He knows he is misleading these folks, but takes their money anyway and big money at that. One I know spent 8000.00 on 20 acres others less, this gentleman I am seeing again today spent 4500.00 for 60 acres.

My friends these are good trusting folks so even if you want to say "theres one born every minute" it does not makt it right and I'm pissed off to the max.

This afternoon I will be going with one of these folks to look at his claim and tell him what I know of the area and claims history. It is out here near LSD and an area I know well. I have already done this for others and it is a sad thing to burst their bubble.

The claim seller is really breaking no laws (book laws) as there is some gold on these claims, but if you take a shovel full of dirt anywhere on my property here in Morristown and pan it you will find a flake or two. Sure as hell won't supplement my income though.

The BLM has known about it for a while now I guess from complaints, but can't do much as you know. So what do these folks do?

Nothing...they are screwed...legally!

This is sad, but true my friends and NEVER buy a claim without first seeing, evaluating, and researching it yourself or pay someone to do that service for you! DO NOT buy claims on eBay with fancy glittery adds!

ArrrrrrrrrrrrG :angry-smiley-010:

Bill

Bill it is a sad deal that that individual still lurks around selling those claims.

May be the WSPA should offer a inspection service to new or prospective buyers.

I do not know how else anything could be done,It being covered by legality.

It is a old tale,The salted claim for sale.Or in this case the unsalted claim.

Ebay seems to be crawling with scam artists these days. How someone could take advantage of another person in this way and not feel any guilt or remorse is beyond me. They say what comes around, goes around, and lets hope these bastards get what they have coming! I guess they haven't scammed the wrong person yet. :twocents:

I think Denny has an excellent idea.

With the high price of gold, this is expected and nearly impossible to stop. IT SUUUUUUCKS.........those people should be falling down abandoned mines instead of little girls

I have a really good idea who it is. I think I met him when I was in Az a few years ago. He certainly puts a lot of time writing his ads on Ebay. Remember the old saying from W.C Fields? "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS". And that's exactly what he's doing to these people.

Steve

Hi Bill and All

Do you think these folks would be interested in buying more useless claims :confused0013: ??? Heck I wouldn't mind mining a few miners with some worthless ground :hmmmmmm: ?? Just kidding of course :laught16: !! I say we should get a rope and do some old time justice and string him up :angry-smiley-010: !! Guys like that make the whole industry smell bad :Huh_anim]: !! Happy Huntin John B.

What if we were to focus on the two from Wickenburg who are the worst offenders....There's lots of people on these three or four main forums...Possibly put together a petition with the idea of gettting at least 500 valid signers and petition the BLM for stricter looks at these two...The evidence that their claims are not entirely legal (at least one of them for dead certain) is available at both the Maricopa and Yavapai county recorders offices (available on line)...Heck it could even be a subject for TV news and the newspapers....Just a thought....Turn anybody's crank???? :icon_mrgreen: Cheers, Unc

I'm curious to what the buyer of the claim thought he was getting for his hard earned dollars? I'm not taking the seller's side and have been working on bringing the issue to the desk of BLM's adjudicators but playing devil's advocate, what did the buyer think he was buying and how was the sale presented to him? Was there fraud? Was he given the chance to have the claim tested and if so how was it done?

Actually the other one is just as bad, if not worse...Look at the image below from the BLM Geocommunicator...Better than two and a half townships, with some 90% of the claims controlled by one person and accomplices...Each square is a full section...One square mile...The map shows nearly 60,000 acres claimed and it's the tip of the iceberg...The recordings may be in different names as well as purported transfers of interest, but all documents go to the same Wickenburg mailbox after recording...."Small Miner's Exemption????"... Then up in Yavapai County, it's just about as thick...I do agree with John, but I think both these characters monitor these forums...I've been threatened by one of them for voicing my opinions :hmmmmmm: ...Cheers, Unc....

post-9-1208572515_thumb.jpg

Well that sucks...... I don't know if its legal or complies with EBAY rules but one could post a ad on ebay for AZ

gold claims. Then in the description explain how these guys are screwing people over or just put DON'T BUY GOLD

CLAIMS ON EBAY.

I think that Denny's idea of offering a service to buyers is very good idea and also looks good to the mining community that there are honest prospectors who are willing to help. Here in California in the Dale district which WSPA has a claim, we have a group of 4 people doing the same thing. They have filed over top of every legal claim and also the patented claims. I met with BLM the first part of April and made them aware of the problem. They have gotten back to me on Friday to let me know that an investigation is forth coming. I've been asked to help which of course I'll have to pass to another member. At least they are attempting to do something.

OL"29er

Hi All,

I have to vent :angry-smiley-010: This past couple years I have met 4 folks that have bought gold claims from a local fellow in these parts advertised on eBay.

These good folks are retired and ready to move to AZ to enjoy the weather and supplement their income by working the claims they purchased fully trusting this scum bag that there is plenty of gold on these claims to do just that. He knows he is misleading these folks, but takes their money anyway and big money at that. One I know spent 8000.00 on 20 acres others less, this gentleman I am seeing again today spent 4500.00 for 60 acres.

My friends these are good trusting folks so even if you want to say "theres one born every minute" it does not makt it right and I'm pissed off to the max.

This afternoon I will be going with one of these folks to look at his claim and tell him what I know of the area and claims history. It is out here near LSD and an area I know well. I have already done this for others and it is a sad thing to burst their bubble.

The claim seller is really breaking no laws (book laws) as there is some gold on these claims, but if you take a shovel full of dirt anywhere on my property here in Morristown and pan it you will find a flake or two. Sure as hell won't supplement my income though.

The BLM has known about it for a while now I guess from complaints, but can't do much as you know. So what do these folks do?

Nothing...they are screwed...legally!

This is sad, but true my friends and NEVER buy a claim without first seeing, evaluating, and researching it yourself or pay someone to do that service for you! DO NOT buy claims on eBay with fancy glittery adds!

ArrrrrrrrrrrrG :angry-smiley-010:

Bill

sorry to say that person who is decieving these people is just another one of those bastards that should be hung out in front city hall as an example. to bad people now a days are not smart enough to realize the power in numbers especially organized numbers, if they all were we would do just as I said above, I know its harsh but so is life right now, so we have to adapt. If I offend anybody u should wake up and smell the roses

This lady form OZ need to be hired to take care of the situation:

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne , Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting these men down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.'

Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth , 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cell mate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. 'When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them,' recalled the retired library worker. 'And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shooting' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one'

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails, Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighbourhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door and the minute the big one, , opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for Mayor.

post-1252-1208650797_thumb.jpg

Well, guys, maybe things aren't as bleak as we thought...On BLM's LR2000 I just did some checking on some claims located illegally by one of these Wickenburg jokers and it appears the BLM is systematically voiding some of them them.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie: Cheers, and I do mean CHEERS!!! Yer happy Unc in the Dubyah

Well, guys, maybe things aren't as bleak as we thought...On BLM's LR2000 I just did some checking on some claims located illegally by one of these Wickenburg jokers and it appears the BLM is systematically voiding some of them them.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :whoopie: :whoopie: :whoopie: Cheers, and I do mean CHEERS!!! Yer happy Unc in the Dubyah

:cool04:

That Australian granny is crazy . She is admitting to a crime that she could not have committed . She was here is AZ beeping with a bunch of us guys the whole time . Any of you fellas remember her being with us out at Gold Basin THE WHOLE TIME that that happened ???