Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin 4-8-08

Hello All

I had the pleasure of hunting with Richard Anderson today. He found his first meteorite. :whoopie: A whopping 102 grams. Congratulation to Richard. I, on the other hand, got the :skunkkitty2: . The wind finally blew us out early. :smack:

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

post-1528-1207697628_thumb.jpg

post-1528-1207697694_thumb.jpg

Hello All

I had the pleasure of hunting with Richard Anderson today. He found his first meteorite. :whoopie: A whopping 102 grams. Congratulation to Richard. I, on the other hand, got the :skunkkitty2: . The wind finally blew us out early. :smack:

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats to Richard! WooHoo! Nice Big GB meteorite!

Eric

MW

My buddy and I are headed up there in the morning before sunrise. We will be setting up for some wet washing not focused on the meteorites but you never know what will turn up. I'll be in a silverblue tundra with a 55 gal white barrel sticking up and he will be driving a big ol silver ford 4x4. If you're still up there keep an eye out for us wayne we'll be sampling early an then setting up to run some dirty dirt, an maybe a little detecting around the M.PA. and G.P.A.A. claim areas I'd like to meet you if the oppertunity arises.

Good Hunting.

Congratulations Richard! :whoopie: I am impressed with the size also. And they say that most of the big ones are gone. HA!

Now what are you going to do for an encore? :hmmmmmm:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

BTW, it sure helps hunting with Wayne eh! :brows:

And thanks for the warning about them little critters. :yikes: