Nugget Shooter Forums

One of the worst products

John B.

Hi All

I just want to vent :angry-smiley-010: . I bought a Treasure Mate Pinpointer several years ago :confused0013: . You know the one they advertise in all the magazines as the last pinpointer you'll ever buy :Huh_anim]: . With a price 180.00 or so :grrr01: . This thing works great everywhere but in the real world :twocents: . It won't ground balance in the parks, goldfields or anywhere there is soil :Huh_anim]: . After I bought this thing I told the dealer that it was a piece of crap and that instead of showing how friggin wonderful it worked in his shop he should go out and try it out for himself in the real world :hmmmmmm: . Well he did and he quit selling them to :whoopie: . I think he sold two of them and send the rest back :hump9: . I never took mine back for a refund because it came with a super nice trash pouch which I've now worn out :smack: . Sooo buyer beware there lot's of total junk for sale out there that is totally worthless :boorb: !! Anyone else buy one of these toads :feedback: !! Happy Huntin John B.

I heard leaving one in the back seat, will double the resale value of a hemi, when it comes time to sell :innocent0009:

I heard that they are smart enough to roll the window down and jump out....before someone see's them in a dodge.

Hi All

I just want to vent :angry-smiley-010: . I bought a Treasure Mate Pinpointer several years ago :confused0013: . You know the one they advertise in all the magazines as the last pinpointer you'll ever buy :Huh_anim]: . With a price 180.00 or so :grrr01: . This thing works great everywhere but in the real world :twocents: . It won't ground balance in the parks, goldfields or anywhere there is soil :Huh_anim]: . After I bought this thing I told the dealer that it was a piece of crap and that instead of showing how friggin wonderful it worked in his shop he should go out and try it out for himself in the real world :hmmmmmm: . Well he did and he quit selling them to :whoopie: . I think he sold two of them and send the rest back :hump9: . I never took mine back for a refund because it came with a super nice trash pouch which I've now worn out :smack: . Sooo buyer beware there lot's of total junk for sale out there that is totally worthless :boorb: !! Anyone else buy one of these toads :feedback: !! Happy Huntin John B.

the emoticon in with the 2 smiley's... I've never seen that one lol. That caught my eye for a few trying to make sure that's really what it was lol. :hump9: lol that cracks me up.

Hi All

Geeze what gives with the Hemi jokes :confused0013: !! I'm sensing a bunch of jeolous envious people here :innocent0009: ?? Slim you don't come up with good ideas very often. as a matter of fact I never heard any brilliance outa your posts :Huh_anim]: !! But a lightning bolt musta hit you in the ass with this tidbit of genious :hmmmmmm: !! I'll bet I can sell it to ol dumb Roger heck he'ld buy anything if I told him he needed one for space rock huntin :laught16: !! I can just hear it now , heck Roger it's the only pinpointers the real pro space rock hunters ever use :woohoo: . I'll bet I can get $400.00 for that piece of crap and a great big thank you from Roger for lettin him have one :shrug: !!!! I mean how gullible can one get, heck he bought a chevy and even likes it :hump9: :laught16::laught16: !!! Happy Huntin John B.

I can picture John B giving Roger the pitch... :laught16:

I can see Roger hemmin' and hawin'....and thinking! :laught16::laught16:

I'll bet you CAN get 400 if you start at 500!!!

I'd love to be there when it happens. If anyone from Candid Camera is looking in, you HAVE to get this on film!

JB why don't you cry to toysoro about it :sadwalk: toysoro actually made them for a company who designed them-just like they made the troy shadow-2-3-5 for troy--I never used one--you know what they say--theres a SUCKER around every corner-see ya sucker :rofl2: good luck-Mike C... :ph34r2:

John B I have a SunRay DX1 probe with warranty card for sale if you are looking. Sorry I am like Shep and like my Chevy but am careful to badmouth other brands as you never know when you need a ride. Always wanted to put a sticker on my bumper that read "Sierra Club go take a hike to hell" but then again if you breakdown and need a ride and a SC person come up you are in trouble. Then again I never broke down. Jerry

Hi All

Blake , Jerry and Shep :Huh_anim]: !! Kinda like Moe, Larry and Curley :laught16::laught16: !! You guys are a hoot :rofl2: :rofl2: !! I guess your all feelin bad about owning GM products :grrr01: !! Happy Huntin John B.

So your saying I'm Moe.....I can live with that.....I guess that makes me the brains of the operation!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey John B---Glad to be one of the stooges. If you can't have fun in life it's not worth having. Maybe you ought to start some game and give that pointer away as the prize....someone will surely want it.

P.S. Come to Riverside next weekend. I need some one to help clean up on the prizes. Jerry

Hi Larry ( Jerry)

I got an apointment friday with a CPA for the club taxes and books :Huh_anim]: . Saterday is my bday :innocent0002: . Lucky for you and the rest of the hunters I won't be there or you guys wouldn't find squat :angry-smiley-010: !! This is Mike C's big chance to find something :hmmmmmm: !! Happy Huntin John B.