Nugget Shooter Forums

VIRGIN MARY HOLDING BABY JESUS GOLD NUGGET RARE EASTER

What some people will do for money never amazes me BUT this one takes the cake. Sorry but "NO FRIGGING WAY" does it look like what they claim. :twocents:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Grubstake,

SOLD!

I will take it. Mail me the deed as soon as possible. :laught16::laught16:

Let me see, I guess the first order of business is to fence the whole state. :innocent0009:

Hmmmm.........guess I will start on the south end of the state. :hmmmmmm: :whoopie:

Bob T.

I think it looks like a monkey holding something. Funny, last Nug I found I named the Virgin Mary Nug, not because it looks like Mary, but because I was praying to Mary to help me find some gold when I found it. :icon_mrgreen:

What some people will do for money never amazes me BUT this one takes the cake. Sorry but "NO FRIGGING WAY" does it look like what they claim. :twocents:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

I agree, some people will do anything to make a quick buck.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

I actually do see a slight resemblance to the Virgin Mary but It's hardly worth $5000.00. I've seen toast, rocks, cloth, all with images of VM that have brought ridiculous prices on Ebay in the past. This is just another greedy idiot trying to capitalize right before Easter.

Steve

The people from the south sure see the Virgin Mary alot, mostly in back windows of pic ups

Cooter

People from the South? San Diego?