Nugget Shooter Forums

Visiting Kingman / Yucca

Hi all,

I am coming down to the Kingman Yucca area this weekend for a week. Any good hunting locations that you guys could recommend? I have a gps. I should have email while I am down as well. My home base will be out of Laughlin. I do have a GPAA membership.

Thanks, Doug

Hi all,

I am coming down to the Kingman Yucca area this weekend for a week. Any good hunting locations that you guys could recommend? I have a gps. I should have email while I am down as well. My home base will be out of Laughlin. I do have a GPAA membership.

Thanks, Doug

If you take a look at my "franconia has been very very good to me" thread. I will be out at franconia this weekend including friday. If your interested just get off at the franconia exit and head south for two miles on the dirt road and where there is a section where two roafs meet. Sta on the one that is heading left and into a small gully and back out. at the top of the gully at the right youll see a flat area where everyone here camps at.

If you take a look at the google franconia map yuoull see what im taking about. Your more than welcome to join us. I drive aa small green nissan centra.

Mookie aka Gordon

• 4 weeks later...
If you take a look at my "franconia has been very very good to me" thread. I will be out at franconia this weekend including friday. If your interested just get off at the franconia exit and head south for two miles on the dirt road and where there is a section where two roafs meet. Sta on the one that is heading left and into a small gully and back out. at the top of the gully at the right youll see a flat area where everyone here camps at.

If you take a look at the google franconia map yuoull see what im taking about. Your more than welcome to join us. I drive aa small green nissan centra.

Mookie aka Gordon

Thank you for info. Sorry taking so long to reply. Been too busy. I finally made it out to Franconia mid week. Found a nice piece of magnetite. Franconia is only about 10 minutes from my property. I think I will be spending some time there next time I come down. Stopped in at the BLM in Kingman and they were very helpful. Plan to come down in October for 2 or 3 weeks. Hopefully I can find a mobile home by then.

Doug