Nugget Shooter Forums

Snowing in Wickenburg!!!

Uncle Ron

:WOW: YUCK!!!!! At 12:53 PM it freakin' started snowing in the Dubyah....Arrrggghhh....Three days ago it was 85 .... Suckarama! :angry-smiley-010: Fortunately it's only lasted a couple of minutes, but it's just too darn cold...Just went and put my wool socks on :tisc-tisc: ...Chilly Cheers, Unc

Been snowing most of the day here in Kingman too, not sticking but stiil falling.

So much for drywashing.....time to get the recirculating sluice out :laught16:

Yo All...The Weavers and Rich Hill have a good dusting of the white misery...But now in the Dubyah it be raining wildebeasts and such :headphones: It will be warming up Tuesday and Tuesday I'm gonna find a nugget :icon_mrgreen: Cheers, Unc PS, Gold just now hit $1,009.90 ... That's close to $1,010.00 :whoopie:

Thanks for the local weather report. Now for sure my bride and I will be taking the southern route to Texas for the Easter Holidays. For a moment there i was contemplating heading up thru Prescott way on the scenic trail thru Albuquerque. Maybe the return trip will be nicer. Hope so, as we want to stop at Bill's place in Morristown for a few goodies.

:ROFL: Whoa! My wife and I just came home last night from the Common Dig "Lucky Linda" Claim. We passed Wickenburg not see the snow that time. But this morning I saw snow on top of the Black Canyon Mountain farther north view from my hometown, Peoria. I read on this forum especially the weather channel that I believe the snow weather already hit Wickenburg and Congress. That's interest! :laught16:

There was 6" of snow on the ground in Chloride for awhile today, most of it melted off by evening.

My understanding is that it was a real wet snow...... :unsure: Some of the large quarter size snow flakes that I saw falling here in Kingman looked to be quite dry until they hit the ground, where they instantly turned into dry washing destroying water....... :shrug: Had hoped to do a little dry washing at the King-tut area in a couple weeks.

Jim

Finally I get a day off and the weather channel says it is going to be nice with a 10% chance of rain. I head out to Franconia and I guess they forgot about the other 90% creeping in during the late morning. Had to make a mad dash to the truck to beat the rain heading in real quick. On the way back to Vegas we got word that there was snow in Kingman. :shrug: And here I thought winter was gone for the year. :grrr01:

Hope you all still have your longjohns out and some firewood handy.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Geez ... You south westerners are all woosy! :innocent0002: :innocent0009:

It snowed here in NH both saturday and Sunday. Not much accummulation but we are not out of winter snow until around the end of April even here on the sea coast. I have seen freak snow squals into May in past years. I just have to sit back :coffeetime: and wait. Then it is beach time for this beeper! :icon_mrgreen: The winter storms erode the beaches not unlike flash floods in the desert. Best time to go is just after the storm ends on a low tide. Best time to chase the desert nugget ... right after the storm! Funny how that works!

Mike