Nugget Shooter Forums

rattle

Goldbill

Hello GoldBill....I always keep a Sharp eye out when i have my Earphones on also....I doubt I would be able to hear one rattlin at me...I kinda think that it would strike the Coil first...Um...But Snake guards are in order....just to much time around the ole Punch Press...........jet521 aka Jerry

Hello GoldBill....I always keep a Sharp eye out when i have my Earphones on also....I doubt I would be able to hear one rattlin at me...I kinda think that it would strike the Coil first...Um...But Snake guards are in order....just to much time around the ole Punch Press...........jet521 aka Jerry

Thanks for info. I plan to get me snake guard or boots. :icon_mrgreen:

Don't let snake guards loll you into false security...and don't count on rattlesnakes rattling 'cause they often don't...

do watch where your hands and feet are going....

and you might consider external speakers or the headphones that hook over your ears, I can hear everything around me and my beeper with either set-up.

Fred

You are moving slow enough and making allot of racket so most will be gone and others will coil up and hope you don't see them. they really are not as big a danger as some say and don't bite unless confronted by massive stupidity :innocent0009: You know like picking them up, walking around in their homeland without paying attention, reaching into holes, etc.... :Huh_anim]: Leave em be and they'll return the favor.

cheers, Bill