Nugget Shooter Forums

Attention Real Prospectors

John B.

Hi All

I had a chat with the new curator of the Arizona Mining and Mineral Museum in Phoenix yesterday :coffeetime: . Jan Rassmessen was the curator to the Flandrau in the 1970s and the Flandrau's current curator was her volunteer assistant. Jan advised me that the most popular display they have is the gold exhibit which always draws a crowd :whoopie: . Some of which is my doing :hmmmmmm: . She also advised me she is looking for ore samples of various minerals from Arizona locations :confused0013: . Of course she is always looking to enhance the gold display :woohoo: . The mineral ore displays will help the public in identification of various mineral deposits :confused0013: . There are many advantages to donating or placing items on loan there :innocent0002: . Donations are always tax deductable :tisc-tisc: . Loaned items are on yearly contracts all items are insured and can be retrived when you need them :innocent0009: . It cost's you nothing to place items on loan, the savings of storing, insuring, and access make it a win win for all concerened :whoopie: . There is no insurance from your bank on safty deposit boxes, home owners insurance will not cover raw gold, and you can see and blow kisses to to your nuggets or specimens anytime you like without the fear of being mugged :twocents: . The Mine and Mineral Museum and museums like it are our final stand and allie in the tree hugger,seirra club take over that is occuring in our country :Huh_anim]: . I guess the general population thinks minerals are grown on trees :angry-smiley-010: !! I hope the real prospectors on this forum will assist in this cause :innocent0002: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Well John B., you let me out on that one when

you entitled the post 'real prospectors'...

When and if I ever become one :tisc-tisc: , I will act on your efforts in this area.

They are very helpful and a definite win-win situation for both parties.

Hope you're doing well,

Flak

John ,With the price of gold above 1000 this is without a doubt a very secure place to store your valuable collections.

Harry :innocent0009: :innocent0002:

John ,With the price of gold above 1000 this is without a doubt a very secure place to store your valuable collections.

Harry :innocent0009: :innocent0002:

something you may wish to ponder..with the price of gold it,s not going to be long before uncle sam figures a way to get his fair share of the pie as well....thers no way in hella shinola unce sam gonna stand back and watch and not recieve......only matter of time and i think its gonna come soon.. :cool04: