Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello All.

Welcome to the forum Nathan! Good to have you on board and sorry about the delay, but interesting user names are spam much of the time....

I got the message when ya asked whats up :innocent0002: :laught16: :innocent0009:

Bill

Yo Nathan & Welcome.......

Glad to have you around.....

Every1 has something to offer....

Even you friend....

Hope you found a camping friend or two or three....

~wyld~

I find that other newbies ask the questions I didn't know I needed an answer to lol. This tends to be my best form of education on the forums. You experts have the info I'm still working out what questions to ask!

Research is the key that opens the door to your patch...After all any "patch" you are taken to usually is worked out pretty well, but some do get lucky and hitch up with the right feller early on. I think the best part of this hobby is that it is not easy and one can have an actual challenge with goals to reach. The first is naturally that first gold nugget, but each trip presents new adventures!

Good hunting, Bill

Research is the key that opens the door to your patch...After all any "patch" you are taken to usually is worked out pretty well, but some do get lucky and hitch up with the right feller early on. I think the best part of this hobby is that it is not easy and one can have an actual challenge with goals to reach. The first is naturally that first gold nugget, but each trip presents new adventures!

Good hunting, Bill

It is the research end that I am having the most fun with right now. There are a lot of great resources when it comes to finding places that may not be worked over.

Happy Hunting :icon_mrgreen:

Nathan.