Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin----Franconia what i got!!

wow those irons really look good there Nate. :rofl2: the ting I would like to know is how long did it take you to find all those. That shure is a heap of them.

Mookster

oh yea..... you got skunked at gold basin. Man I would love to have that be my first nugget!

Great job Nate.

Keep at it and more will follow.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Nate,

Way to go, your on a roll now and it won't be long before you pop a 200 grammer.

Also, that is a nice GB nugget, they are getting to be few and far between out there anymore.

Jim

G'Day Nate

Congratulations on your haul, you've got yourself some really large SW 005s. How have you been? I have not run into you since Gold Basin.

Cheers Johnno and Kat

well man i been good i gess Im not so much of a noob now win it comes to hunnting rocks...

so how have you been?

• 3 weeks later...
well man i been good i gess Im not so much of a noob now win it comes to hunnting rocks...

so how have you been?

G'Day Nate

Sorry, totally missed this post. Kat and I are doing fine, we're trying to put together a plan to get out for a looonnnnngg weekend. Haven't decided where to go. Got a few ideas. But I will let you know when and where, just in case you might be in the area.

Cheers

Johnno and Kat

Yea sorry took so long to respond not slipping just hunted the flats like a noob lol

Hi Nate,

Very nice Franconia finds! What does your heaviest iron weigh? Nice little noogie too but, why no GB meteorites? Are you slipping? Ben