Nugget Shooter Forums

gain

That machine likes a gain between 7-12.

It is a common mistake to run a machine "too hot"

I like to run about 9 if I can and anything over 12 makse the machine run to erratic.

It will be more sensitive and you will be less likely to miss targets with false noises.

Hope this helps

Alan

Alan is correct and although in some areas turning the gain down PAST where it is stable may cause some loss of sensitivity having to high and unstable will DEFINATELY cause a loss in performance... To much gain is not good nor is to little...When you get your machine stable in the desired settings go with it. I have had to run as low as 6 in some areas I hunt....

Bill

Alan is correct and although in some areas turning the gain down PAST where it is stable may cause some loss of sensitivity having to high and unstable will DEFINATELY cause a loss in performance... To much gain is not good nor is to little...When you get your machine stable in the desired settings go with it. I have had to run as low as 6 in some areas I hunt....

Bill

ok thanks