Nugget Shooter Forums

The Money Show

AZ4AU

Hello All,

If you guys don't have anything to do on Sunday get down to the Money Show at the Phoenix Civic Plaza West Building , lots of coins to look at but its some of the monster nuggets that some have mixed in with their coins WOW :WOW: . One display had some real toads with 3 big ones that came from AZ. didn't give specific location but he was trying to find out , one was a 23 ozer. Saw a Silver Bar from the TIP TOP MINE , AZ 10-15 oz bar with a 65,000.00 price tag . Some stuff from the 16 to 1 Mine :WOW: .

Thanks go to John and Jerry for dragging me down there.

Hi Mike and All

Yep there were some nice honker nuggets and species at the show :WOW: !! I can't believe I spent $1100.00 for 1.75 dwt of gold :Huh_anim]: ?? There sure is lots of gold , silver and cool types of cash there :woohoo: !! Thanks for bieng our tour guide, JJJJerry would have got us lost :hmmmmmm: ?? It's really a nice show, the admission is free lots of cool coins, currency, monster nuggets and collectables :bowdown: !! Happy Huntin John B.