Nugget Shooter Forums

Was surfing the net this morning .....

:coffeetime: Well the cats out of the bag now :innocent0009: Woe to the dealers :hmmmmmm: Me I'll just wait for another big jump in technology not just a few tweeks here and there-I'm still happily findin gold with my 4000 :headphones:

JP- you should post here more-I always enjoy your informative post and it brings a refreshing change to the same old-same old :tisc-tisc: :twocents: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

Yup it was indeed expected and Minelab as usual is staying on top of the game.... Sounds like we will get the word here this week....

I for one am very happy about this news and just imagine if this is to the 4000 as the 4000 was to the 3500 :icon_mrgreen:

If you want to get your order in now contact me! I will be taking orders for the first batch coming in.

Bill

Now just wait for Whites announcement on their new PI machine!

It is a war of the PI's this year.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Stan,

The new White's version has been around for quite some time and is a modified Goldscan 5 by Eric Foster. White's has indeed done some modifications, but same basic machine. If you remember I was doing some testing of that unit a couple years ago.

Bill