Nugget Shooter Forums

Saturday Franconia Finds

I made it out to Franconia for a Saturday hunt. I finally managed to find a decent 243 gram chondrite :woohoo: . I also found a 12 gram chondrite and a nice 1 gram iron, though it is a little rusted. Here are some pics of the 243 gram piece.

post-2983-1204765569_thumb.jpg post-2983-1204764666_thumb.jpg post-2983-1204764688_thumb.jpg

Scott

Yes, there are still some honkers out there guys. You just need to put in your time and swing that coil.

Nice job Scott, now go back and find its mates. :laught16:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Thank you all for your encouragement. It was a great feeling to pull that big guy outta that hole.

Sorry, my GPS is kinda shy. It doesn't like to show its private parts... :unsure: so I did like they do on T.V. and blurred it out. Actually, I have no problem giving away the location, I am sure it was a well pounded area. I was just lucky enough to run my detector over the right spot :icon_mrgreen: . It screamed! There was no mistaking the sound. Anyway, I blurred out the coords because I didn't know how veteran hunters of Franconia feel about giving coords out to the public. I don't want to open a can of worms :worm1: .

Scott