Nugget Shooter Forums

Woohoo another one!!!

Yep, popped another one out! :woohoo: This time it weighed in at 229 grams and it's my second biggest.

Of course my finds pales in comparsion to Mikes beauty. Congrats Mike! :yourock:

Here's my totals for the weekend-

Chondrites (8)- 0.7g, 2.0g, 4.6g, 6.1g, 7.7g, 12.5g, 15.7g, and 229 grams totaling 278.3 grams.

Irons (11)- 3.7 grams

Total- 19 finds totaling 282 grams

The track log on my GPS says I walked 11.6 miles on saturday and 10.9 miles on sunday totaling 22.5 miles. Whew! Didn't know I had it in me. :shrug:

008.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Here's the rest of the pics-

229Gramin-situ.jpg

229gramcloseup.jpg

Franconia3-1to3-2-2008.jpg

As always Stan had a blast hunting with you. Mike and Paul it's always great to see you two and again congrats on your beauty Mike!

Del

Yep, that is a nice one. And the mileage we logged was unbelievable but I still stayed an extra day to log another 9.7 miles and it was worth every step. Finally found me two more nice sized ones to add to my collection of "rocks".

Will be posting my finds later today once I download them from my camera.

Great job Del. I also had a blast BUT we need to start carrying radios because once we started to get into some of the newer areas we definitely drifted apart and that is probably why we lost each other on saturday. I am glad Mike and Paul found me at my jeep and called you on your cellphone otherwise you would still be out there looking for my "body". :laught16:

Aloha till the next one,

Stan aka Kaimi

Great job Del. I also had a blast BUT we need to start carrying radios because once we started to get into some of the newer areas we definitely drifted apart and that is probably why we lost each other on saturday.

Naw Stan we lost each other because you came across a little snake and sprinted back to the Jeep scared like a little girl! :laught16:

Agree with you on the radio thing, we should start carrying them.

Del

Naw Stan we lost each other because you came across a little snake and sprinted back to the Jeep scared like a little girl! :laught16:

Agree with you on the radio thing, we should start carrying them.

Del

True but only after i took a header when I stepped back and slid down the slope. :opps: Would have been a "Kodak moment"

for sure. But hey, better taking a header than getting bit and having try to make it back from where we were out in booney land. :smrt1: Glad to see that some people actually like snakes and no Paul I would not to play with your pets. :Huh_anim]: You and Del can play with them all you want. :wink2:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi :banged:

Way to o Del, you just seem to keep pulling out 200+ gram from there :innocent0009: .

In like the last two weeks, just think of all the 100+ gram pieces pull out of there.

Between me you and Paul, Jason , Stan and so on. There as been a couple of pounds pulled.

Mike

Way to o Del, you just seem to keep pulling out 200+ gram from there :innocent0009: .

In like the last two weeks, just think of all the 100+ gram pieces pull out of there.

Between me you and Paul, Jason , Stan and so on. There as been a couple of pounds pulled.

Mike

Yeah Mike I'm hoping I can keep this streak up. I'm trying to get myself to the point where I'm consistently popping out the big ones like you and Paul. Just takes practice and patience.

DEl

Hi Del,

Decent finds man, but, only 8 stones? Are you slipping, or are you holdin out on me? I have this feeling that you're "between" zones. Don't let Stan frighten the sidewinders. I'll see ya out there, Ben

Hi Del,

Decent finds man, but, only 8 stones? Are you slipping, or are you holdin out on me? I have this feeling that you're "between" zones. Don't let Stan frighten the sidewinders. I'll see ya out there, Ben

Ben you guys need to get out because there's a 100+ grammer with your name on it somewhere out there!

Del

Hi Del,

I think we're gonna hit it saturday, and maybe sunday too, if Erik can get someone to cover for him. I had been scheduled with 24 hours of call on saturday myself, but, managed to give it away to a co-worker that wants the extra taxes. Later, Ben

Hi Del,

I think we're gonna hit it saturday, and maybe sunday too, if Erik can get someone to cover for him. I had been scheduled with 24 hours of call on saturday myself, but, managed to give it away to a co-worker that wants the extra taxes. Later, Ben

Good luck you guys and lets see some honkers!!

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi