Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

My Mate is Gone

The memory of your time together will never fade.....our prayers are with you George.

Gary

George... Both Gloria and I have you in our Thoughts and Prayers.

Jim

george...

so terribly sad to hear of your loss sir...

my prayers are for your strength, and for Gods' Comforting arms to embrace and wipe your tears...

Bless you Seeker...

~chuck~

Hi George

We are heavy hearted with your loss. You are the one in our thoughts now . my sincerest condolances. John B and Sweetpea .

Aloha Seeker,

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is always hard to lose someone who is so close to you. Just know that eventually we all get to meet then again. Just remember all the good times for now and stay well.

God Bless and Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

George, I do not have the words to express how sorry we are to learn of Norma's passing. My family would like to convey our heartfelt condolences. She was a great lady and the two of you made a great couple.... Take care my friend, hang in there. Gaine

George I am so very sorry and don't really know what to say... If there is anything I can do for ya bud just call.

My familys prayers are with her and you Geo...

Bill

Your Mate is in good hands now George and our prayers will be with you always.

harry and Maureen

George,

Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry

Thanx all for the prayers, kind words and support, it is a very difficult time for me right now and I guess that is what I need time to get thru my loss...Geo

I hope that God is with you, I know she is in a better place. I lost my wife last year. If you used Hospice, I would suggest you let them help you and seek grieve counslering and go to meetings it is big help. Take care. Don

Guest Potholes Bob-NM

I'm very sorry for your loss George. I went through this 12 years ago when I lost my wife Carol to Pancreatic cancer, and I know how this hurts you!

Your wife is happy and with the Lord now George, and be happy in knowing that you will be with her again in the Lords time.

God Bless

Bob

George though we have never met, take comfort from the many here that know Christ and want to comfort you with words that are so inadequate. Christ has given us a Comforter, ask and you will receive, more then we can understand. Peace, Wyndham

Belated Condolences to you. keep strong my forum friend.

George, I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences and prayers go with you!

Jim

I'm sorry for your loss, George, but I know what you're saying. Stick with friends and family, they do help. And if you want to get out of the cold for a while, just come on down and see us all, we'd be glad to have you. I'll even take you to a couple of my sweet spots and let you try your luck (in exchange for a reverse invite). If I can help in any way, just let me know.

Hi George,

Been awhile since I have been on the forum. So sorry to hear of your loss. It is a tough road to travel helping a loved one to pass over. Four days after you lost your wife I lost my mom. She passed peacefully, surrounded by family, on the 6th which would have been her 60th wedding anniversary to my dad who passed in 1993. They shared their 60th together. Like your wife she will be missed by us all. I share your grief my friend.

Mike