Nugget Shooter Forums

Arrivaca

Jim B

Hi All

Just moved down to the Arrivaca area for a while. Missed Bill's early return. Seabee John and Gary H. are heading down tomorrow. Anyone in the area that wants some hunting partners, holler. Apparantly, the more, the better in this area. This does include you, John B., if you behave yourself.

Jim B

Hi Jim...Seabee John just now left my house with a couple of custom (secret) maps I made up for them of the area...He promised to post you guy's finds...Good luck...Cheers, Ron

Hi Rich

We're at a little RV park on 2nd St and 4th Ave in Arivaca. We'll be trying the GPAA claims and the WSPA claims that are farther south. Our phone # is 970-596-3112. Give a holler if your in the area.

Jim B

Hi Jim, Rich, and All

Dang these southern Az counties will let anyone in there :angry-smiley-010: !! Till ol Jimmy drinks em dry :Huh_anim]: !! Then the sheriff will tell him to leave or the border patrol will get em thinking he's just another short drunk beaner :laught16: !! They'll put him on a bus to mexico city and Arivaca and surrounding area will be back to normal :tisc-tisc: !! A few white folks and tons of illegals :twocents: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hey John B

Jim said to tell you that he stopped and visited with the Border Patrol. He asked them why they all drove Fords. He was told those Dodges with the hemis just couldn't catch those illegals on foot.

Vicki B

Hi Vicki

Jim must have been drunk and talkin to an undercover beaner :laught16::laught16: !! All the real border patrol uses are dodges and the illegals paint up those old fords to try and fool the dumb ones :confused0013: !! If he gets arrested and deported are you gonna bail him out or chase his bus down to mexico city :hmmmmmm: ?? Or just get a new man :shrug: :brows: ?? Can he speak mexican just in case :smack: ?? I just hope he don't jump no fences down there !! :unsure: Oh that's right I almost forgot he drives a ford :Huh_anim]: !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B

I took the business card you gave Jim with all your skills(?), and just added sleazy lawyer to the list and stuck it in his backpack. You'll get the call, not me.

Rich

I'm sure the guys will want to head south. Give us a call.

Vicki B

Hi Vicki

That card got me 6 weeks incarceration in Oman :Huh_anim]: !! Sooo I'm Guessing it outa be for a few months and mucho denero mordita in ol mexico :hmmmmmm: ?? I hope Jimmy likes road kill taco's and burritos cause thats a delicacy down there in jail !! :woohoo: If you do get to see your truck again I hope you'll like that imitation border patrol paint job !! :confused0013: Happy Huntin John B.