Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin 2/28/08

Hi All

Well hunted for Gold today with no luck. However I did run across a 31+ gramer in the process. New areas and One at a time. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Good Hunting

Wayne

http://meteoritesrock.com/album.html

Great Job Wayne! Nice piece of GB! :whoopie:

twice mine... ;) :hmmmmmm: Guess I'll have to come out there and find another...

Eric

Looking good Wayne! :winking0023:

I will be out at Franconia for a couple of days of :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: this weekend.

With some luck and a lot of walking out there I should be coming home with some nice specimens. Wish me luck.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi :cigar:

Thanks Eric and Stan

Stan!! I want to hear good things from Franconia this weekend. Good Luck :icon_mrgreen:

Eric!! I was lucky to find the 31 under a bush insitu. In two weeks we will need a weed whacker to cut before hunting. The vegetation is going to be something with all the rain. Will call this weekend.

Wayne

Thanks Eric and Stan

Stan!! I want to hear good things from Franconia this weekend. Good Luck :icon_mrgreen:

Eric!! I was lucky to find the 31 under a bush insitu. In two weeks we will need a weed whacker to cut before hunting. The vegetation is going to be something with all the rain. Will call this weekend.

Wayne

Got my fingers crossed and got my new camera, now all I need are some BIG specimens to be run over by my BIG coil. :brows:

BTW, if you think Gold Basin has weeds you should see what Franconia is starting to look like now. It was about 1/2 inch a couple of weeks ago and I can expect a LOT more growth with the nice rain and weather that has been happening out there. Hope to get some pics of them burros in the area. Butterflies are everywhere also. Time to get some wildlife/nature pics too.

Good luck out at GB.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi