Nugget Shooter Forums

Photobucket Test

Are those the very rare and elusive BOWLERITES, hard to tell from the pic but they might be CUPERITES I have some similar ones called TUPPERWARERITES :laught16: :rofl2:

Paul

post-1574-1203696727_thumb.jpg

Sorry havnt figured out photobucket yet but Im working on it

Alright, last night when I signed up and did this the pic came though no problem (except IE belched a few times!), now that I'm at work I can't see it. What's the deal?! :shrug:

Maybe I need to log in once a day or something so the pics can be viewed? Erik... can you explain this you smart computer savy up to date kid? :laught16:

Paul signing up for Photobucket was pretty easy. Just pick a user name, password, and you'll have to give out your information too (name, address, etc). The only downside I can see to it so far it is that you NEED a cell phone with texting capabilities. As part of the registration process Photobucket text's you with a code to your cell phone that you have to use the first time you log in. So I don't know if this means you folks without cell phones will get access. :shrug:

Jason that stuff in the bowl is 101 Nitro baby! And it's way more powerful and addicting than any coffee I've ever had! The funny thing is when I grabbed that bowl, put the meteorites into it and took the pic it pissed my brother-in-law off because it was a brand new bowl! :laught16:

Del

Maybe I need to log in once a day or something so the pics can be viewed? Erik... can you explain this you smart computer savy up to date kid? :laught16:

Idk, maybe your work computer doesn't have flash or something

Idk, maybe your work computer doesn't have flash or something

Del and Paul and Bucket Test.

After seeing those uncleaned specimens I have decided to start a Meteorite washing and cleaning center. Two locations GB and Franconia. Just $.25 a gram unless you want wax. E-me for the coords of each. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Test.

Gold-Basin-Pic-2.jpg

Del,

A lot of the computers at work facilities like yours may have a serious software/popup blocker. Security issues i would think. Been there and done that at a couple of work locations I had while working at Nike Missile sites in the past. Check over your shoulder as there might be "BIG BROTHER" watching this post.

They probably have something on that blocks downloading and uploading unless approved.

Good luck and Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Del,

A lot of the computers at work facilities like yours may have a serious software/popup blocker. Security issues i would think. Been there and done that at a couple of work locations I had while working at Nike Missile sites in the past. Check over your shoulder as there might be "BIG BROTHER" watching this post.

They probably have something on that blocks downloading and uploading unless approved.

Good luck and Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Thats what I'm thinking, I'll see how it looks when I get home tonight.

Del

Got to try this at least once, soooooooooooo "here is mine".

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Amakua.jpg

I must be doing wrong as i see the word "CODE" above my pic but the pics from others do not have it. Plus my pic comes out massive!

what am I doing wrong?

Aloha, Stan aka Kaimi

Hello all, here is my first try at photo bucket.

Any day out hunting is a great day!!!

Yes, even the days when the old skunk gets Ya!

Dean

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg