Nugget Shooter Forums

San Diego Club at Franconia

Hi gang, I heard through the grape vine that there is going to be a San Diego club at Franconia this weekend. Just a heads up if anyone is heading that way. There might quite a few people out there. Not too sure on the specifics, but heard it from a GPAA member at our monthly meeting this evening. Jason :;):

Well, there goes the neighborhood! :innocent0009: Looks like someone at the local GPAA club either blew the whistle about all the great finds being made out there recently or maybe the youtube video on the last Franconia hunt had anything to do with it. BTW, whatever happened to part two?

I wish them all the best of luck and hope to see some pics of there finds on this forum.

Me, I am off to Gold Basin this weekend to do some :icon_mrgreen: with Wayne since the weather looks to be warming up out there. Plus I really need to give my goldmax coil a workout and GB will do just that.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi :banged:

Warming up??? Gold Basin had snow the other morning...burrrrrrrr. I guess I'm a wimp :banged: . Too many experimental drugs from the military :nutty: and can't handle the cold anymore or less at that fact. Just kidding, maybe I'll see you out there, the LVGPAA is gathering there as well. Could be a whole lot of us there and Franconia. There's goes the neighborhood.... Jason :;):

Warming up??? Gold Basin had snow the other morning...burrrrrrrr. I guess I'm a wimp :banged: . Too many experimental drugs from the military :nutty: and can't handle the cold anymore or less at that fact. Just kidding, maybe I'll see you out there, the LVGPAA is gathering there as well. Could be a whole lot of us there and Franconia. There's goes the neighborhood.... Jason :;):

Hey Jason, I say "handle the heat" because the last time this group was out there they couldn't believe how hot it was. Stan and I were out there that same weekend and I think they thought we were a little crazy for hunting in 110 degree heat.

Del

Hey Jason,

If you are goind to be at GB just look for my blue jeep as i should be hunting with Wayne all day.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi