Nugget Shooter Forums

My take from GB

Allen in MT

Was a nice day yesterday in GB so I got out for about 2 hours. Decieded to use the GB2w6" and it produced 5 signals with three of them being what you see in the pic. Got to talking to another guy that hadn't had any resulet for some time and I ended up giving him the 3 pieces and youd thought he was a kid in the candy store that just found the penny candy jar, now he was really pumped up.

If anyone in the area I have a 12x24 coiltek with me that is in like new condition $200.00. can't use it because of my knee I had replaced.

e&hagd

Allen in MT 406-253-1678

post-227-1201994057_thumb.jpg

Was a nice day yesterday in GB so I got out for about 2 hours. Decieded to use the GB2w6" and it produced 5 signals with three of them being what you see in the pic. Got to talking to another guy that hadn't had any resulet for some time and I ended up giving him the 3 pieces and youd thought he was a kid in the candy store that just found the penny candy jar, now he was really pumped up.

If anyone in the area I have a 12x24 coiltek with me that is in like new condition $200.00. can't use it because of my knee I had replaced.

e&hagd

Allen in MT 406-253-1678

You are digging a lot better stuff that I am.

post-992-1201997950_thumb.jpg

e&hagd

Allen in MT 406-253-1678

Allen,

Why not get yourself an extension and put that coil a little farther away, the hip stick should support it quite easily. :;):

Jim