Nugget Shooter Forums

just trying to help harry upload a pic from his file but all it wants to do is up load the whole folder

allen in MT

alamo gold 1oz found by Harry P

post-885-1201543405_thumb.jpg

That is a real beaut, Harry...Way to go...Is it solid or does it have a bit of quartz or rock in it? Cheers, Unc

Harry,

That beauty looks just as good in the pictures as it did in person. Happy hunting :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: .

I do think its time to let Maureen get a big though :laught16::laught16: . :twocents: :twocents:

Ol'29er

That's a great find and would be a fine looking hanger

Uncle Ron, there isn't a speck of quartz in the nug,solid gold. it will be easy to hang a bail on.

Shep the only reason Maureen didn't get there first I can run faster after John B gave us directions to the gold patch. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

I tried to post another pic. still can't get potoshop elements working right.

Richs If i don't make a neck hanger for Maureen I'll ad it to my arrowhead collection.

Thanks Mike for the picture that you took.

Harry

Definitely a fine pendant candidate. Way to go, Harry! (Although, for certain Human Zoo specimens I've run into over the years, a quarter ounce earring would be do-able -- won't mention any names, however).