Nugget Shooter Forums

Will Trade For Good Detector

Does anyone have an old detector laying around? Maybe a V-Sat, Gold Bug, GMT, anything made by Fisher or Whites that's good for meteorites?

I need a detector but am low on funds. I have lots of meteorites! More than enough to trade for a good detector if anyone is willing to trade.

One AWESOME piece I could trade is my 660 gram Canyon Diablo here:

661g.jpg

I also have more than 1 Kilo of NWA 4300 H5, some Campo fragments, and some NWA Unclassified (about 1.8 Kilos) and would be willing to combine a custom LOT for you. I would of course provide photos and weights of specimens before finalizing the deal, and pay shipping if required.

Then there's my camera equipment I'm willing to trade:

VIEW PHOTOS HERE: http://cgi.ebay.com/CANON-ELAN-7e-SONY-MAV...emZ250206554772

Here's a list of the gear:

###############################

LIST OF ITEMS:

1 - CANON EOS ELAN 7e 35mm CAMERA BODY

1 - CANON ULTRASONIC 28mm-90mm LENSE

1 - Official CANON EOS CAMERA STRAP!

1 - CANON RS60-E3 ELECTRONIC CABLE SHUTTER BUTTON

1 - RC-1 REMOTE SHUTTER BUTTON WITH 20-30ft range!

1 - 58MM CLEAR UV FILTER

1 - Extra CANON CAMERA BODY PROTECTIVE CAP

1 - LENSE CLEANING KIT w/ TISSUE, BLOWER BRUSH & LENSE CLEANING SOLUTION

1 - OFFICIAL CANON ELAN 7e CAMERA MANUAL

-------------------

1 - LOWEPRO MINI TREKKER DELUXE PHOTO BACK PACK

GOOD CONDITION w/ A FEW STAINS and a damaged zipper on small pocket.

13 - ROLLS OF 35mm KODAK SLIDE AND PRINT FILM

--------------------

SONY MAVICA MVC CD500 5 MegaPixel Digital Camera!

(The LCD Screen is not working for some reason. It worked when I put it in the closet a couple years ago and when I took it out it just won't display anything. WEIRD! It flickers and blinks and acts like it's trying to display but it doesn't. If you know how to fix it I'm throwing this camera in as a FREEBIE! The popup flash motor doesn't work either you have to manually raise the flash but it works. The camera take awesome photos at 5 megapixel, and everything else on this camera works.)

1 SONY 8.4V 1.5A CAMERA CHARGER

################################

Ok, that's about it... If anyone is interested PM me for my email

Thanks,

Eric

Eric,

When you finally get a metal detector, and I hope it is a GMT, let me know and hopefully we can finally meet. I would love to take you out to Franconia and take you to some locations I have covered. There are also a couple of places that are a little waaaay out but I know it would be worth the hike. Just ask Del, he has gotten some excellent specimens out of Franconia during some of our outings.

Good luck with the trade and hope to get that one last bid approved tonite.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Eric,

When you finally get a metal detector, and I hope it is a GMT, let me know and hopefully we can finally meet. I would love to take you out to Franconia and take you to some locations I have covered. There are also a couple of places that are a little waaaay out but I know it would be worth the hike. Just ask Del, he has gotten some excellent specimens out of Franconia during some of our outings.

Good luck with the trade and hope to get that one last bid approved tonite.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Stan... I really like Gold Bug 2's and am kind of partial to them but I know the GMT and V-SAT are nice machines. If I can trade ALL my photo equipment and throw in that Big Canyon I'd be happy and whoever gets that big meteorite will be one happy camper.

Oh yeah. THanks for bidding and Congrats on winning that auction! I'll ship it first thing tomorrow alont with your other ones...

Eric

--------------------------------------------------

As a side note: To everyone who reads this thread. Please contact me if you have an old working detector laying around and would like to trade for what I've listed above. I'm more than willing to make it and EVEN STEVEN trade. I'm not looking to trade up or asking anyone to part with something for nothing! I'll make it worth your while.

With my growing business I'm putting everything I have back into the company and can't really afford to buy a $500 detector right now. So if you have one you'd like to trade please contact me.

PM me if you're interested.

I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just something that works!

Eric

I wish I did!!You sound like a straight shooter and have a pretty good deal there!Good luck to you.

Thanks!

OK, I've been watching the thread and no one seems to be interested in the equipment I'm offering for trade.

The Back pack (which I paid $120.00 for) I'm offering as part of the trade is for camera equipment but is also perfect for detector gear! Headphones, tools, coils, control boxes, whatever you want to keep safe.

The 35mm Camera is LIKE NEW and worth $200 just for the body not counting the lense. The 28mm-90mm Lense will fit ANY Canon Digital SLR camera with an EF mount so you can use the lense for both cameras.

The Digital Camera I'm including as a FREEBIE because the display screen is not working. If you fix the screen YOU HAVE A 5 MEGA PIXEL DIGITAL CAMERA just as a bonus!

Not to mention the 660 gram Canyon Diablo I'm willing to throw in! I might even consider throwing in a bit of CASH too if someone comes up with a GOOD detector. I know what my stuff is worth, not what I want to get for it. I know it's older equipment. IT WORKS GREAT!

Interested Yet? PM me... :woohoo:

Eric

Eric,

Got Pics. If you're not interested, no sweat... Just trying to help out.

Johnno,

Thanks for the offer! I appreciate it... I think I've decided on a type of detector... Had a few other offers and realized I was a little vague on exactly what I was looking for...

A V-SAT I think is the direction I'm going... It's a good detector and one that is reasonably priced, and readily available. They range anywhere from $150-$250 and I think I can get 2, one for me and one for my girlfriend so we both can hunt!

---------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a V-SAT! Anyone that has one they want to trade PM me...

Actually looking for 2 units!

Eric