Nugget Shooter Forums

comfy, good headphones

diggitdawg

hey all, maybe some of the headphone users out there can steer me in the right direction regarding good quality comfortable headphones. i try to stay informed on things like this by reading, but they all tell u theirs are the best. im sure some of u have had or have more than one set it would help to know your thoughts , opinions on brands. comfort is important, i have 2 sets 1 came with my quatro 1 with the eureka they work fine but they pinch my ears to my head & get very uncomfortable in a short time. :headphones:

another ruben.....

If you want to hear what isnt heard with most other headphones buy a set of Black Widdows.

After you buy them, compare them with what you have now and with other peoples name brands and models, and then tell me what I already know. Then I'll say to you are'nt you glad you listened to me ??????!!!!!!!!! :laught16: :twocents:

I agree with Frank C above, Black Widows are the best I've used though they're a little bit expensive. For a cheaper alternative, I used Nugget Busters with my Eureka Gold and I felt the two were a perfect combination. I couldn't imagine using anything else on the Eureka Gold (other than Black Widows).

Just my :twocents:

Del

Here's something I've been using for two years now.....wish I had done it 20 years ago...

not hot....not heavy....don't pinch....sound is unblieveable.....and pricey at $200.00....one

nice deep nugget can pay for them.....

post-300-1201474136_thumb.jpg

Here's something I've been using for two years now.....wish I had done it 20 years ago...

not hot....not heavy....don't pinch....sound is unblieveable.....and pricey at $200.00....one

wow those look like wired silicone implants who makes those? I couldnt tell if the go over or in the ears.

thanx for that info garimpo,

diggit.

Hey Garimpo, I've wondered about these headphones, you've been using these for two years huh. How are they in a high wind?

Del

Hey Sarge....to bad greed has got you working another year instead of being a bum like some of

us "retired" folks are....Brazilian cell phone huh, that was pretty good...

Paseclipse and Diggitdawg I've been using this "ear phone" set up for about two years now....they

are form fitted for your ears and they slip inside....less wind noise than a headset...no weight...

no sweat...but they are priecy.....

A company in Okla. City makes them....you could have the ear pieces made where hearing aids

are made and then ship the pieces to the people in OKC for the speakers put in....I had been

putting it off for thirty years...now I wish I hadn't...no telling how many coins and nuggets I've not

heard with head phones.......when I visit Okla. this year I'm going to have a second set

made for reserve.....

Hey Sarge....to bad greed has got you working another year instead of being a bum like some of

us "retired" folks are....Brazilian cell phone huh, that was pretty good...

Paseclipse and Diggitdawg I've been using this "ear phone" set up for about two years now....they

are form fitted for your ears and they slip inside....less wind noise than a headset...no weight...

no sweat...but they are priecy.....

A company in Okla. City makes them....you could have the ear pieces made where hearing aids

are made and then ship the pieces to the people in OKC for the speakers put in....I had been

putting it off for thirty years...now I wish I hadn't...no telling how many coins and nuggets I've not

heard with head phones.......when I visit Okla. this year I'm going to have a second set

made for reserve.....

thanks garimpo, something to look into. I think im going to go with the black widows for now, im not sure how i would feel with something in my ears. i know ear bud type headphones drive me nuts but im sure hearing aid style would probably be a better fit.