Nugget Shooter Forums

Anyone ever had a looksy around this area? My brother worked for a underground mine in the area a few years back and I remember some workings but never got a chance to check it out.

I am soon to move to the Kearny area and it is not to far away, thanks.

Bunk

Anyone ever had a looksy around this area? My brother worked for a underground mine in the area a few years back and I remember some workings but never got a chance to check it out.

I am soon to move to the Kearny area and it is not to far away, thanks.

Bunk

Well Bunk , give me a call when you move and we'll hook up :icon_mrgreen:

MB

Hi Calvin and All

I have been in alder canyon a number of times and so far only found squat :Huh_anim]: . I have seen small nuggets that were found in there by a DGD member with a goldmaster :hmmmmmm: . The last time I was in there was after the fire a couple years ago a didn't recognize it :WOW: !! It looked like my charcoal grill :angry-smiley-010: . I have read that there were some decent nuggets found in the lower end of the canyon were most of the workings were :coffeetime: . I;ve found many nuggets and species in the Southern Bell ( not to be cornfused with Southern Bill ) but the roads are all gone after the fire soooo now you need a donkey or a Southern Bill :laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

:hump9: back canyon-rrrrrrmm-rrrrrrrm hee-honk :innocent0009: -Mike C... :ph34r2: