• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Johnno may be onto something here:

I aM Over -Seventy No Fooling

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

I just need to ask everyone...."are you having a bit of fun"?

For the benifit of Johnno who rightfully took some good advice from Grubstake regarding hitting the "pillow" :zzzzz: ....and in all fairness to everyone else involved I'll post the next "Clue" after 5pm PST today 1/22/08.

For petes sake everyone....lets NOT just narrow this down to a "few participants"! Jump in and enjoy....just keep it clean, because the message on the "license plate" was ment no other way! And, in knowing my mother as I have....she taught me to walk with respect, pride and confidence!

Don't forget....."Age and Attitude" (previous clue) and maybe a bit of 1943 "High School" lingo played into this as well, and one could (us old farts) relate to the same term today. :hmmmmmm: .

Gary

As Arnold would say, "I'm BACK!!"

Gary thanks for that kind gesture and tomax slip me the right answer and I''ll throw in TWO meatballs, they're Yummy and worth it! :laught16::laught16:

Something to do with '43?? My mum and dad hadn't even met yet! Let alone thought of me :grrr01: :grrr01: talk about a curve ball :tisc-tisc: :confused0013:

And are you having fun??? If being staked out naked on a bull ants nest is fun... that's OK for me! :laught16:

OK, let's Rock -n- Roll :coffeetime:

I AM OVER SEVENTY N FIESTY

I AM OVER SEVENTY NOTHING FINISHED

Now, I've got to go to bloody work in the rain

Good morning to you tooooo Johnno, are you bright and fresh and ready to have some fun [no pulling you hair out transplant might hurt!!!]

Oh, by the way Gary Thanks and this is a bit of fun just tuning in once in awhile. :coffeetime:

OK, Rock and Roll!

I am over seventy neat & Fiesty

Johnno....agony isn't it....keep the hat to cover up the hair transplant....

where's Bob T.? did he blow a fuse?......go into overload?.....

I'll give it one shot....I AM NOW- SINGLE NEED FRIENDS :innocent0002: