Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Basin 1-18-08

Hi All

3 total for the day. 46.5 grams. Very quite out there. Oh!! Todd's weighed 32g and 34g. I guessed 32 and 37 so now I do not have to weigh anymore. I have the most calibrated hand on the planet. :laught16::laught16:

Nice finds Mike.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

post-1528-1200700272_thumb.jpg

Well, I guess the weather must be nice out there at Gold Basin. Hopefully I will be able to get out once I get my Goldmax coil back from Whites. havnt heard anything from them yet so I will probably email them and then follow up with a call on tuesday to see what the story is on the coil.

Looks like next week the wind will be back, so watch out Wayne and load your pockets down with some GB rocks.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Stan

After yesterday and all the freeze up's in the park at 6 degrees wind chill it turned out nice today.

If it wasn't for my old body :banged: I would have stayed longer. Looks like we are in for some weather :eee: so I ran today to shake off the cabin fever. :zapped: Hope that coil arrives soon so I can watch it in action. :icon_mrgreen:

Wayne