Nugget Shooter Forums

Have a ? for Grubstake.........................

Bob777

:coffeetime: :headphones:

Mr. Grubstake,,,I am new with my sd 2200 2v...But been detecting for a few years...I really enjoy what you say.And

are setting up my sd 2200 2v like you said... (Boosting it up.) In your own opinion how good is this machine, will it perform just as good as the new ones? I would like too try to use just this machine all the time. Will it match up, to the new machines?

Considering even with the new machines we all only can go so deep with either one...I Thank-You, for your time and reply,Grubstake...Bob...

The 2200 is an excellent detector, I found many pounds with mine, I now have a 4000, the atvantage of the 4000 is you can run mono's almost exculsive, and you can tweak it more to preform better. The 2200 is mostly limited to DD coils, in hot ground like we have up here. Nothing wrong with a 2200. You should be finding gold in no time. Just remember, dig it all. I still do on the 4000. You never know whats really under the coil until you dig it. Grubstake