Nugget Shooter Forums

Thanks for 50,000 views on Youtube.com!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to write to say THANK YOU to everyone for making me the most popular meteorite hunter on youtube.com. I uploaded my first video 5 months ago, and to date- all my videos combined - have received over 50,000 views. This number includes 1 video contest that is no longer on youtube.

For those of you that don't know, there are other great videos from - Rob Matson, Bob Haag, Jason Snyder, and others.

My youtube.com site.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...rfright&p=r

Thanks again!

What, only 50,000 views.Hmmm, must have been slow year. Undoubtebly you will be getting a LOT more views this year so keep up the good work Ruben.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Stan,

Believe it or not, it has only been 5 months since I started putting up videos. Hopefully it will be well over 100,000 views for the year!

Gosh I didn't realize it was only 5 months. In that case 100,000 views for the year is a pretty tame estimate I would say. I have already received several emails from a couple of people here in Vegas in two gold prospecting clubs that want to meet with me to "pick my brain" about meteorite hunting both at Gold Basin and Franconia. Looks like this video may have rekindled a load of interest in meteorite hunting. Hope I get my coil back from Whites quick so I can beat these guys out there.

If this keeps up I may have to get my jeep painted a different color. Hmmm camo sound pretty good! :ph34r2:

Keep up the great job.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey Ruben, you do a really good job at capturing the excitement of this hobby. So maybe it's a combination of a well produced video and a man thats passionate about meteorites. I know one thing, they've helped me out and I thank you for that.

Way to go and congratulations! I don't think you'll have a probelm hitting the 100,000 mark.

Del