Nugget Shooter Forums

Whites GMT metal detector with accessories FOR SALE

Hi all,

I'm selling a gently used Whites GMT metal detector with accessories. It comes with 9" coil, extra 14" sierra coil and pole, also headphones, carrying bag and manual. Also both coils have coil covers!

The detector is very gently used! The extras are well used but work fine.

I'm asking $500.00 for all!!

Take a look!

http://www.mr-meteorite.com/whitesgmt4sale.htm

darn Rueben , just in the middle of things........

My Mom passed this morning at 3:15 am and I am not saying this for sympathy , just letting you

know as she was sick during the mini outing and that is why I did not get to stay long.

If I could come up with it that is a good price for a GMT...I know how to set one up

for Franconia and Gold basin thanks to Jim :laught16:

hope ya get a buyer soon or I got 200.00 down on the 23rd and can pay 100.00 a month :laught16:

unless you want/need a .45 auto

Later :icon_mrgreen:

Hi all,

I'm selling a gently used Whites GMT metal detector with accessories. It comes with 9" coil, extra 14" sierra coil and pole, also headphones, carrying bag and manual. Also both coils have coil covers!

The detector is very gently used! The extras are well used but work fine.

I'm asking $500.00 for all!!

Take a look!

http://www.mr-meteorite.com/whitesgmt4sale.htm

Ruben,

That is a good bargain for someone, a slightly used GMT with just the 9" DD coil, headphones, carrying bag and manual, usually goes for that price. You have sweetened the pot with the added Gold Max coil, which is another $100 + dollars.

I would keep the 3 piece space saver rod that the Sierra coil is attached to. It would be of no use with your GMT as it is a pole mount version and cannot be removed from the pole. The pole that you show with the 14" coil is for one of the earlier Gold Masters with the removable box, GM2, GM3 and VSAT. I have an interest in the rod kit if you keep it, or if your buyer wants to part with it.

Jim

Hey Guys!

Ya, I found a local guy selling his 3000. I wanna buy it, but think that I should sell this first.

Hey Jim, I've had so many whites detectors that I completely forgot that the pole is no use to who ever buys this. If it doesn't sell I'll just give you the pole. I never use it and even forgot that I had it. However, If it does sell I guess theres not much I can do.

Ruben

Hey Guys!

Ya, I found a local guy selling his 3000. I wanna buy it, but think that I should sell this first.

Hey Jim, I've had so many whites detectors that I completely forgot that the pole is no use to who ever buys this. If it doesn't sell I'll just give you the pole. I never use it and even forgot that I had it. However, If it does sell I guess theres not much I can do.

Ruben

Ruben,

I appreciate the offer, but find that anything I get for free usually is broke or breaks shortly there after.

Would rather buy it from you or from the person that buys the package. Would bet that down the road you will get another Whites unit and will wish that you had the extra wand. One of my GMT's is a hip mount and I have worn out 1 wand and 2 arm cups on it. I got rid of a new VSAT several years ago, it had an extra wand and I have been sorry since.

Good luck on your sale and hope that you are able to get the GP3000, you will love it, especially if you acquire a Joey coil and a NF 14" E Mono. Best 2 meteorite coils for that unit IMHO.

Jim