Nugget Shooter Forums

WARNING !!!

John B.

Hi All

I was just in Tucson Map and Flag purchasing some maps to secret locations ( eat your heart out Goldstudmuffin) :laught16: . The fellow that retrived the maps I was seeking told me that the Border Patrol who frequent the shop told them :unsure: . Warning anyone camping south of I10 or I8 to pack weapons, keep vehicles locked and bring big dogs if you got them while camping down there :hmmmmmm: . Apparently a fellow lost his RV to a group of illegals when he went out to take a little hike and whizz :sadwalk: !! This is the smuggling season but unfortunatly it's not a open season for the illegals :angry-smiley-010: . Please be careful and aware of your surroundings while prospecting down here it's really getting bad :smack: !! Happy Huntin John B.

You are right John. For years it has been against the law for bow hunters to cary a firearm while hunting with a bow. Not any longer. you can cary a side arm with a barel under 6 inches and open sites (no scopes). They said they can no longer be sure you are safe and do not have the ability to protect us any longer in the southern hunting units.

Then with all the drug crops they are finding in the mountains of our northern AZ parts they can not be sure you will not end up in a shootout with care takers over the crops.

As I recall from my ccw class, arizona is an open carry state.

The restrictions include but are not limit to; Indian reservation land, anyplace serving achohol, state and federal OFFICES.

I don't remember anything about state land being discussed.

I know that some property could be posted, and buisnesess can refuse entry.

as for reciprication, try www.packing.org

I hope this helps, I know I don't go out without alittle something tucked away. :innocent0009:

Rick

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi All,

If I'm huntin down south I make sure I take John B with me, that way if I'm confronted by any bandito types I just use my magical pointy finger and point at Juan B and say Mucho Denaro, Mucho Denaro!!! :innocent0009: :laught16::laught16:

As I recall from my ccw class, arizona is an open carry state.

The restrictions include but are not limit to; Indian reservation land, anyplace serving achohol, state and federal OFFICES.

I don't remember anything about state land being discussed.

I know that some property could be posted, and buisnesess can refuse entry.

as for reciprication, try www.packing.org

I hope this helps, I know I don't go out without alittle something tucked away. :innocent0009:

Rick

Thanks Rick, states that allow carry usually cover the same restrictions. I'll check with the state of AZ to see if they will honor Louisiana carry permits. I've always carried a shot gun in my travel trailer, you never know what kind of wacko you might meet out there while traveling.

ARS 13-3112

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?in...amp;DocType=ARS

U. This state and any political subdivision of this state shall recognize a concealed weapon, firearm or handgun permit or license that is issued by another state or a political subdivision of another state if both:

1. The permit or license is recognized as valid in the issuing state.

2. The permit or license holder is all of the following:

(a) Not a resident of this state.

(b) Legally present in this state.

© Not legally prohibited from possessing a firearm in this state.

Arizona recognizes others states carry permits.

Jer