Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi all

I'm really hoping for some good advice and feed back on this :confused0013: ?? The problem. In an area I love hunting there is an idiot who loves wetwashing drainages :Huh_anim]: . That's not the problem and I could care less about that. I mean what ever makes your boat float is fine by me as long as you leave it reasonably reclaimed. I mean gosh it's only gravels and dirt and after a few rains it's not to noticable in most cases. But this idiot and his wife are real jerks :Huh_anim]: . They instead of hauling out their trash ( mostly bear and soda cans) bury them in the gully or up under rocks on the banks. Not just a couple cans a crap load of them :shrug: . Your detector just sceams walking down this drainage :headphones: . I dug several and hauled them out but my real fear is. After a heavy rain there will be a bunch of them floating on the soil enough to piss of the forest service folks giving us all a bad image in thier minds, possibly leading to more closed off areas and access to one of our claims :hmmmmmm: . Ok hears my thoughts on resolving this problem. Since this fellow is driving way off the roads which in it's self is a big no no , I could booby trap it so he has multiple flats and put him in the crap house ?? Or I could attempt to catch this guy and talk and reason with him. Either with promises of richer areas for cleaning up his mess and procedures :innocent0002: or photos and threats :POsmiley01: . Or I could eat a giant can of beans and make some deposits in his gully where he quit working giving him a taste of his own inconsiderateness :laught16: ?? Whatcha think !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B.

One call to the District Ranger will change their

ways. They will have the mounties there in minutes

over a pop can.

The Forest Service gets pretty anal about washes

and streams. Seriously they will come out pick up

or dig the cans and fingerprint them.

If the guy has a claim on the wash,he will lose his

claim too.

I say turn his worthless butt in to the authorities and get in on their good side. Then they will realize that not all propectors are hurting the land but instead we are trying to preserve it for the next couple of generations to enjoy. If that doesn't work, then booby trap the trails. :innocent0009:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi all

I'm really hoping for some good advice and feed back on this :confused0013: ?? The problem. In an area I love hunting there is an idiot who loves wetwashing drainages :Huh_anim]: . That's not the problem and I could care less about that. I mean what ever makes your boat float is fine by me as long as you leave it reasonably reclaimed. I mean gosh it's only gravels and dirt and after a few rains it's not to noticable in most cases. But this idiot and his wife are real jerks :Huh_anim]: . They instead of hauling out their trash ( mostly bear and soda cans) bury them in the gully or up under rocks on the banks. Not just a couple cans a crap load of them :shrug: . Your detector just sceams walking down this drainage :headphones: . I dug several and hauled them out but my real fear is. After a heavy rain there will be a bunch of them floating on the soil enough to piss of the forest service folks giving us all a bad image in thier minds, possibly leading to more closed off areas and access to one of our claims :hmmmmmm: . Ok hears my thoughts on resolving this problem. Since this fellow is driving way off the roads which in it's self is a big no no , I could booby trap it so he has multiple flats and put him in the crap house ?? Or I could attempt to catch this guy and talk and reason with him. Either with promises of richer areas for cleaning up his mess and procedures :innocent0002: or photos and threats :POsmiley01: . Or I could eat a giant can of beans and make some deposits in his gully where he quit working giving him a taste of his own inconsiderateness :laught16: ?? Whatcha think !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B.

All the above and be sure and drink a small bottle of castor oil to wash the beans down. :woohoo:

Jim

I seen a guy get a $400.00 fine for hiding

a beer can under a rock by a hike in lake.

Game Warden was hiding in a grove of trees

a quarter of a mile away watching. No one

even knew there was a Warden on the mountain.

The Warden had one of the clearest photos I

have ever seen on a digital camera too.

As I see this, .....if you pack it in then 'Pack it Out'!

I can't tell you how many times I've picked up 'garbage' left behind by others of lessor 'brain cell density' from their own actions when doing their "thing" beyond the city 'culture' or limits! .... In some cases FS regs allow one to dig a hole to "poop" in, only to cover it up thereafter as though it didn't exist. :Huh_anim]:

John B. ....you left so many doors open to conjecture and that in itself is a bit unbelievable! You're a heck of a lot smarter than that which you posted....and here I am, working on my last "cold one" for tonight! :innocent0009:

Whats the difference between their "trash" and that which you suggest as a remedy or "booby trap" to the problem. I find nothing of "value" to the rest of use in doing so!

Bottom line here....If "YOU" encountered violations that could be detrimental to our prospecting livelyhood, "report the hell" out of them and make a formal written complaint to the authorities....In doing so it just might help or make a point that we also know about incoming depositors as well.

Gary

I'm with GotGold all the way on this one......

a lot of good can come out of a proper report to the authorities.....

if you did the booby trap then your just as guilty as he is....and other people may get in the trap...

if all fails......go and introduce him to a good ass whipping....be sure to turn on the dash cam first...

what a post that would be....

Its really discouraging in this day and age you still see some people doing things like mass littering. Something should dam sure end up biting them in the arse!!!! Go get em J.B. :twocents: :coffeetime:

John B.if you've the chance just explain to the people the situation he's creating for the rest of us,of course you will probably be verbally abused as you tumblr intoone of their unfilled holes,but whst the F***,you did the right thing.Your banging your head against the sky trying to change people's habits.Between pysched out greenies,misguided enviromental terrorists and numbnuts treasure hunters ,the big door is quickly closing on all of us. :Huh_anim]: ............Dave

Guest goldstudmuffin

Leave him a nice little note on a tree, something like this... attention_whore.gif here's the deal, I keep finding your trash... if you don't stop trying to hide your beer and soda cans, I'm going to take matters into my own hands starting with peeman.gifyour truckpiss2.gif it's probably just a hemi anyway! :tisc-tisc: :laught16:

Taking the law into your own hands puts you on the wrong side of the fence. A booby trap will likely get the wrong guy. Turning the people in would solve the problem. If you had a camera, some camo and a more stealthful figure, :laught16: you could get photos of the guy's vehicle and plates as well as of him burying the trash and offer to be a witness when you turn the photos over to the FS.

You could just go give them a trash bag but it sounds like they'd bury that too.

Good PR is with the Forest Service in never a bad thind and getting the goods on those trashy folks will certainly earn you lotsa PR points with them. I got hard evidence against someone poaching firewood off one of my claims.... lot's of great points for me! Huge fine for him and there has been no more wood poaching on my claim!

Go Gett'm John.

Guest goldstudmuffin

I wouldn't go to the Forest Service for nothing! First thing they'll want to know is what your doing in that area. It would go like this.

John B: Mr Forest Ranger, there's some guy burying his trash at my secrect nugget patch over at _______.

Forest Ranger: What were you doing at ________?

John B: Oh Mr. Forest Service Ranger Sir, I'm metal detecting for gold nuggets, digging 2 ft deep holes... :postdigger: but I'm darn sure to cover them up after I dig them! And I'm cleaning up America one beep at a time! :innocent0002:

Forest Ranger: What's your name Boy? :PO3: Do you have a permit to prospect for gold or metal detect on a national forest?

John B: No Sir, I don't have one! :smilie_help:

Forest Ranger: Where's my ticket Book? :angry-smiley-010: I'm written you up son for no permit to metal detect, no permit to prospect, and you drove off road to get to that area. That's a $5,000 fine just for that one! Did you take a $hit while you were there?

John B: No Sir, but I need to right now! :rainyday: :wah:

Yo John B Just take your belly and belly flop him into tomorrow that should take care fof the problem,if not just use the gas but let any friendlys know that you are about to gas a no good skunk. Mumbo 24 :innocent0009: :innocent0002: :laught16:

I wouldn't go to the Forest Service for nothing! First thing they'll want to know is what your doing in that area. It would go like this.

John B: Mr Forest Ranger, there's some guy burying his trash at my secrect nugget patch over at _______.

Forest Ranger: What were you doing at ________?

John B: Oh Mr. Forest Service Ranger Sir, I'm metal detecting for gold nuggets, digging 2 ft deep holes... but I'm darn sure to cover them up after I dig them! And I'm cleaning up America one beep at a time!

Forest Ranger: What's your name Boy? Do you have a permit to prospect for gold or metal detect on a national forest?

John B: No Sir, I don't have one!

Forest Ranger: Where's my ticket Book? I'm written you up son for no permit to metal detect, no permit to prospect, and you drove off road to get to that area. That's a $5,000 fine just for that one! Did you take a $hit while you were there?

John B: No Sir, but I need to right now!

Thanks for the laugh. :laught16:

Greg, you met both of us and neither of us is what you would call slender. They do make camo that works for guys like us. They are called ghillie suits. You bring the forest -- or desert -- with you.

post-740-1199761979_thumb.jpg

Get you a good Indiana Jones whip lash it across his boot 4-WhipItpng.gif and pull that sucker into one of his holes. No really, you should probably turn him in like the others have said.

indj.jpg