Nugget Shooter Forums

I won the lotto and was just notified :whoopie: I guess I won't be doing any more :icon_mrgreen: I will be able to buy all the gold I want, and :laught16: all the way to the bank. tell me it aint a dream :poke:

Allen in MT

PRICE WON

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON!!!

Dear Winner,

We are happy to announce to you that your email address have won $4,000,000.00 (Four Million US Dollars). You were selected among? the 10 (Ten) lucky winners during the internet ballot draw of the APEX LOTTERY PROMO.

You are advised to contact the claim department immediately with the below information for the release of your prize money.:

Mr.Edgar Allen

Tel: 0044 7031931169?

Email: apexclaim@infoapex.com

International prize Department

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours faithfully,

MrEdmund Smith.

Now with my millions I can buy all the gold dust I want from this guy below

GOLD DUST FOR SELLER OFFER

My dear,Sir /Mad

How are you today?. I am Mr Owens John 30years old. A citizen of BURKNA FASO, West Africa.Our community have 550kgs of gold dust forsales. We are local miners from Ghana and BURKNA FASO . I am here in Cotonou, Benin Republic west Africa looking for a serious buyer of the gold dust.

Below are the offers:

Commodity : Gold dust (AU)

Origin : BURKNA FASO AND GHANA

Quantity : 550KGS

Quality : 22 carat +

Purity : 93 %

Price :$10.500 per each kg.

For further informations please kindly contact below contacts:

Thanks,

Mr Owens

Allen I hope all that money makes you happy! Now a bunch of guys on the forum will hitting you up for a loan and/or wanting a deal on a detector. I was enjoying your pics and just conversing back and forth! Don't let that money change you for the worse. rokdodger

:rofl2: I sure :rofl2: hope you enjoy :rofl2: your new found riches :ROFL:

I must be one of the lucky 10 as well cause I got one too :woohoo: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Let me know which country club you join and I'll sign up too.

Bill

I got the notice about the gold dust for sale. I asked them to please forward a 1 ounce sample on theidollar so I could have a proper assay done. Darn if they never replied........

I won the lotto and was just notified :whoopie: I guess I won't be doing any more :icon_mrgreen: I will be able to buy all the gold I want, and :laught16: all the way to the bank. tell me it aint a dream :poke:

Allen in MT

PRICE WON

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON!!!

Dear Winner,

We are happy to announce to you that your email address have won $4,000,000.00 (Four Million US Dollars). You were selected among? the 10 (Ten) lucky winners during the internet ballot draw of the APEX LOTTERY PROMO.

You are advised to contact the claim department immediately with the below information for the release of your prize money.:

Mr.Edgar Allen

Tel: 0044 7031931169?

Email: apexclaim@infoapex.com

International prize Department

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours faithfully,

MrEdmund Smith.

Now with my millions I can buy all the gold dust I want from this guy below

GOLD DUST FOR SELLER OFFER

My dear,Sir /Mad

How are you today?. I am Mr Owens John 30years old. A citizen of BURKNA FASO, West Africa.Our community have 550kgs of gold dust forsales. We are local miners from Ghana and BURKNA FASO . I am here in Cotonou, Benin Republic west Africa looking for a serious buyer of the gold dust.

Below are the offers:

Commodity : Gold dust (AU)

Origin : BURKNA FASO AND GHANA

Quantity : 550KGS

Quality : 22 carat +

Purity : 93 %

Price :$10.500 per each kg.

For further informations please kindly contact below contacts:

Thanks,

Mr Owens

:coffeetime: hey, no offence meant to anybody, and congratulation on your win, hope u r able 2 enjoy it . but I just felt like sayin, the guy thats sellin probly has a hundered of slaves workin diggin barehanded and stuff, their the the ones actually findin all the gold and and dont get crap out of it. sorry for the bad word but its the truth. i just had to say somethin bout that cuz i couldnt imagine being in that situation. all this gold traveling through your hands and u dont get 1 piece, ? sorry if I pissed anybody off but that stuff goes on everyday over there.

:coffeetime: hey, no offence meant to anybody, and congratulation on your win, hope u r able 2 enjoy it . but I just felt like sayin, the guy thats sellin probly has a hundered of slaves workin diggin barehanded and stuff, their the the ones actually findin all the gold and and dont get crap out of it. sorry for the bad word but its the truth. i just had to say somethin bout that cuz i couldnt imagine being in that situation. all this gold traveling through your hands and u dont get 1 piece, ? sorry if I pissed anybody off but that stuff goes on everyday over there.

:coffeetime:

I have to agree, and also no offence meant to anyone. I think it is a downright shame that hundreds, perhaps thousands of slaves are working their fingers to the bone digging out that gold dust. Then they probably have to spend the rest of the day planting or harvesting some kind of crop just to feed themselves. But then finding gold is a great hobby. I think that those local miners should raise the price of the gold that they are selling and give the extra profit to the slaves. If I was Allen, I definitely would not buy from this group until this problem is solved.

:bs: :outtahere: :;):

I don't think there were any kids involved in this, as there are hundreds of these scams that have been going on. I do think there are alot of kids involved in the mining of gold just like diamonds, but those transactions you don't see mailed out to every tom dick and harry every day. There is no gold dust on the other end, just like there is no 4 million dollare either

Allen

I.m being patient as it has only been a year since I requested a 1 ounce free sample of the dust for evaluation. All those poor slave kids can only pan a few colors at a time so I am sure my free 1 ounce sample will arrive sometime this century.

Geez Paleface,now I feel bad about paying that

feller for all that gold,with 3 and 7 dollar bills. :laught16:

Greg,

:hmmmmmm:

I would not give it a second thought, they are probably somehow connected to the APEX LOTTERY PROMO that Allen in MT won. So therefore they can re-circulate them among themselves for awhile.

:unsure: :;):

Hey Allen, I have some ocean side property here in Idaho for sale and all you have to do is send me some gold dust for payment. I also accept Paypal. :laught16: