Nugget Shooter Forums

Meteorite Ownership

Hi folks,

Just want your opinion on a situation that could be potentially conflictual. If a meteorite falls in an appartment, who is the owner of the meteorite, the person renting the place or the owner of the building?

Have you read anything relating to such a situation?

thanks

Lindberg

Sounds like an act of G to me. Renters insurance would not cover the damage unless covered by a policy. (To state Meteor or Meteorite damage.) The landlord as he owns the building can claim a fixture not approved by same and walk away with the prize. Unless the tenent does so first and the press gets wind. Then all hell breaks Loose!!! :laught16::laught16: Insurance covers most Nuclear generating plants just in case.

Wayne

Unless the tenent does so first and the press gets wind. Then all hell breaks Loose!!! :laught16::laught16:

Wayne

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking. :icon_mrgreen: It's perfect for my story. A dispute over who owns the meteorite, between the tenant and the beautiful landlord, and all hell breaks loose, and a love story ensues...

thanks Wayne

Hi Mr.Lindberg

I am Mr-meteorite. I just wanted to say that I wanna play the part of the tenant! I'll send you an 8x10 glossy and of couse my video work so that you can see that a handsome hispanic is just right for the part. Is she really beautiful? I hope so because I only work with the prettiest women.....

I'll charge you very little - as I'll make all my money in royalties when the movie become a hit in Mexico. Mexicans love a good meteorite/love story. Take for example the famous movie "Allende Romance" about a meteorite that fell in mexico -1969-and the odor made everyone in the city of Allende fall in love.

Yes indeed! I'll have my people call your people. I can't wait................

I'll be practicing my autograph signing.