Nugget Shooter Forums

Large Canyon Diablo For Sale

I have for sale a Large Canyon Diablo Iron for sale, It was at ASU for a couple of weeks I just got it back from Rebeca and she confirmed that it is a CD Iron with possible Graphite, They stated the only way to see if it is graphite is to Cut it, I dont have the proper tools to do this type of cutting. The piece weights 1981.7 Grams and is for sale for $1500.00 I have some other pieces that I am cleaning right now and will post for sale when I can get around to them. if intrested call or email.

Travis Brown

travisb2@cox.net

800-617-5231

post-511-1197039473_thumb.jpg

post-511-1197039487_thumb.jpg

post-511-1197039496_thumb.jpg

post-511-1197039503_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your offer, I have one guy who offered $1200.00 for it, I wasnt thrilled about it, and told him I would sell at $1300.00 but have not heard back from him, So The offer stands at $1300.00 to anyone that wants it for that.

Travis Brown

1-800-617-5231

travisb2@cox.net

Wow!! Are you serious...

That's about .60 cents per gram! Take it! I have beautiful pieces that i'd sell for .35 cents a gram all day long.

Really , I have a nice sculpted 2200 gram Canyon Diablo that I would take $700 for and it's beautiful.

If you do better that .60 cents a gram you're the man!!

Thats Really funny, Right after Ruben posted his Post the Guy sends me a PM and says he will take it for $700.00, I just had to laugh :laught16: , Ok here we go again, I really dont want to reduce the price again, But last and final price reduction, $1000.00 FIRM I really dont think that is that bad of a price considering it is such a large piece. at 1981grams for $1000.00 is about 51cents a gram.

No worries :tisc-tisc: I am fine if it sells great, if it dont great, I will just have to keep it in the collection until the day comes when that one guy or gal just cant leave without it.

looking forward to meeting you all in franconia next weekend.

Travis Brown

Come on guys a grand isnt that bad :Huh_anim]:

It looks like slices of CD sell for around a $1 a gram on ebay.

If it doesn't sell and if you don't want to pay to have it cut we can work a trade.

I cut it into slices for half the material.

My process leaves a very smooth surface so very little work will be required to get it etched.

• 2 weeks later...