Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaimi

Franconia Weekend Outing

Thanks Wayne and everyone else

Aloha Rick,

My Sister called and said everything has been taken care of for Mass on Sunday in your moms name. This should perk up her spirits.

Now for the weather guys: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :yikes:

Looks like it may be a little chilly friday: 39 low with a 45 high

8-10 mph winds from the North

30% cloud cover and 36% humidity

Saturday may be more of the same: 27 :WOW: low with a 49 high

2 mph winds from the West

30% cloud cover and almost no humidity

These were from wunderground weather and are from 8am in the morning and 5pm in the evening. So make sure you bring warm clothes and LOTS of firewood for the nite time campfire sessions. :brows:

I should be there early friday morning with a box of donuts for a sugar fix for whoever is there that early. I will be stopping at the Pilot truck stop on Exit 9 for my usual LARGE cup of :coffeetime: to tide me over.

Aloha and looking forward to seeing a bunch of old friends as well as meeting some newbies out there.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

I just picked up a lot of firewood twice the amount I normally bring. So hopefully we're set, though if anybody was going to bring more go ahead because you can never have enough.

Dang..... I'm going to freeze my butt off!

I'm thinking about heading out tonight after my final so I'll probably arrive early in the morning there. Stan I'll probably be out at the campsite so come look for me when you get there and bring me some coffee too if you can please. Give me a call tonight if you've got the time.

This is going to be a blast!

Later,

Del

Hi guys, just a quick note, have a great time and enjoy the company. I'm not going to make this one, but there will be others. Good luck to all and can't wait for the pictures. Jason :;):

Well the way it looks I am going to try to make it for a little while on Sat.

I can't stand just sitting and not doing anything...too much time to thnk and dwell on things.

Mom Knows what is going to happen and she said she did not want me or my brother to come up there.....she wants us to remember her not in the hospital.....Dad said to respect her wishes.

So I will try to make it Sat if nothing else I might be there for a little while.

Del,

I am packed and am on the way.

Race yah!! :brows:

I will probably be like you and try to catch a couple of :zzzzz: in the jeep while waiting for the sunrise. I dont feel like putting up my tent in the dark COLD desert air. Stop by the Pilot truck stop on the way and if I am there in the parking lot: WAKE ME!!

See yah soon,

Stan aka Kaimi

Stop by the Pilot truck stop on the way and if I am there in the parking lot: WAKE ME!!

You got it Stan! Well I'm outta here too everyone. See you all there!

Del

Rick,

No need to apologize. Family comes first. Take care...

mick